Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU won me over!

Featured Replies

I was offered 2 Tix to the game tonight. Had to pass for reservations at John Phillips tonight. I'll have to let you guys know how it worked out for me? :D

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missed opportunity to get more rear ends in the seats.

 

My Valentine would've loved me dragging her to a basketball game with dollar dogs & beers!

I was offered 2 Tix to the game tonight. Had to pass for reservations at John Phillips tonight. I'll have to let you guys know how it worked out for me? :D

 

Overpriced, subpar food. But... I know that is not what you were working...

My Valentine would've loved me dragging her to a basketball game with dollar dogs & beers!

 

I might just have to run that one by your hottie.

$1 beers & hot dogs and I didn't hear about it until after the game?

 

Good job, marketing department

 

I'm pretty sure they posted it on their facebook page, and had radio ads. What more can they do?

 

In fact the facebook page had a picture of about 5-6 guys asking you to join them for Valentine's Day.

They sell beer there? Sweet

 

I didn't even know they sold beer at game. C'mon marketing department you're missing an opportunity here.

 

They've sold beer at the arena for basketball game since it opened for the 2008-2009 season.

I'm pretty sure they posted it on their facebook page, and had radio ads. What more can they do?

 

In fact the facebook page had a picture of about 5-6 guys asking you to join them for Valentine's Day.

 

I live in Northern Kentucky & haven't heard a single thing all season advertising an NKU game. Whatever they're doing, they're failing to attract people to the games.

Do you have to buy tickets for both games, or does one ticket get you into both???

I'm pretty sure they posted it on their facebook page, and had radio ads. What more can they do?

 

In fact the facebook page had a picture of about 5-6 guys asking you to join them for Valentine's Day.

 

I follow them on FB and Twitter. I missed the one tweet that something about "select $1 concessions."

 

Only thing I saw on FB was something about bringing your Valentine's date to the game. I don't recall any mention of $1 beer/dogs.

 

I am told there were also mentions on Lance McAllister's show (which I don't listen to).

 

I would encourage NKU to beat us over the head with it on Twitter and FB. I get so many tweets that it's possible I'll miss some. I need to be reminded over and over.

Thirsty Thursdays?

Florence Freedom does a great job promoting their event. I've only been there once but will always remember they do that promotion.

It's all in the marketing. Get the butts in the arena!

I live in Northern Kentucky & haven't heard a single thing all season advertising an NKU game. Whatever they're doing, they're failing to attract people to the games.

 

You must not listen to 700 WLW or 1530, as well as follow them on Twitter on Facebook.

I follow them on FB and Twitter. I missed the one tweet that something about "select $1 concessions."

 

Only thing I saw on FB was something about bringing your Valentine's date to the game. I don't recall any mention of $1 beer/dogs.

 

I am told there were also mentions on Lance McAllister's show (which I don't listen to).

 

I would encourage NKU to beat us over the head with it on Twitter and FB. I get so many tweets that it's possible I'll miss some. I need to be reminded over and over.

 

I'm not sure if the FB post mentioned the $1 concessions, I'd have to go back and look. Mo Egger mentioned it yesterday as well I believe.

 

NKU's Athletic Marketing deparment definitely has a long way to go. I'm not trying to totally defend them.

Overpriced, subpar food. But... I know that is not what you were working...

 

I love the place. great drinks, appetizers are great. Coupons are readily available (but not on Hallmark holidays). And I did make the right choice by opting for JP vs NKU !

 

Any one know what the attendance was last night for the game? Has it improved since becoming D1?

  • Author

Any one know what the attendance was last night for the game? Has it improved since becoming D1?

 

In conference games they lead the ASun at 3,056 per game.

 

CJTANK, I checked Ticketmaster and it looks like there is only one ticket needed. The men's game Saturday is at 7PM, but on Ticketmaster it says 4:30pm, which is the time that the women's team play.

I'm not sure if the FB post mentioned the $1 concessions, I'd have to go back and look. Mo Egger mentioned it yesterday as well I believe.

 

NKU's Athletic Marketing deparment definitely has a long way to go. I'm not trying to totally defend them.

 

All organizations learn as they go. NKU will as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.