Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Ole Miss

Who Wins 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Common opponents:

UK @ Vandy- UK wins 60-58

Ole Miss @ Vandy- Ole Miss wins 89-79 OT

UT @ UK- UK wins 75-65

Ole Miss @ UT- Ole Miss wins 92-74

UT @ Ole Miss- Ole Miss wins 62-56

Lipscomb @ Ole Miss- Ole Miss wins 91-45

Limpscomb @ UK- UK wins 88-50.

 

I put all this mainly just to say that in my opinion the teams have had very similar results all season against the same competition. If UK had a healthy Cauley-Stein I'd like their chances a lot better, with Buckner and Holloway Ole Miss will have a big one two bunch down low, along with being at home.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'll check but I believe it was all one incident, it may have been at TT instead of high school. Either way though he is a player that when he is on your team you love him, when he's not you don't.

 

Not sure what's to love about a guy that shots 38% from the floor and a pedestrian 35% from behind the arc...:idunno:

Not sure what's to love about a guy that shots 38% from the floor and a pedestrian 35% from behind the arc...:idunno:

 

Just how he plays, he plays hard. Unfortunately at Ole Miss, we've had a lot of people that don't put out the effort, watching him you at least know he's giving you all he's got, even if he is a tad mouthy.

I'll check but I believe it was all one incident, it may have been at TT instead of high school. Either way though he is a player that when he is on your team you love him, when he's not you don't.

 

According to the article in the Lex Herald he was arrested for the "Buying 59 grams of Pot with Counterfeit money." He was later in trouble for "breaking parole." That's the only two times I think.

 

I loved watching him play vs. Tennessee the other night.

Marshall will light Kentucky up for 30 plus. Why? Because it seems everybody shoots lights out against Kentucky.

According to the article in the Lex Herald he was arrested for the "Buying 59 grams of Pot with Counterfeit money." He was later in trouble for "breaking parole." That's the only two times I think.

 

I loved watching him play vs. Tennessee the other night.

 

K, I would imagine the parole violation was at Texas Tech then, seems like when we first recruited him I read about the arrest for drugs with counterfeit money being in high school, like senior year.

Rebels 71 Cats 65

Marshall will light Kentucky up for 30 plus. Why? Because it seems everybody shoots lights out against Kentucky.

 

That's because our guards are terrible defensive players.

I predict an Ole Miss win. And I predict by a comfortable margin.

 

And I predict that after this game, I hate Henderson more than the Hansbrough brothers combined.

Marshall will light Kentucky up for 30 plus. Why? Because it seems everybody shoots lights out against Kentucky.

 

Agree, we always get everyones best shot. Scared about this game. They are ranked #16 in the new polls I believe.

UK pulls this one out 78-73 and half the posters on here state how they knew UK would turn it around in this game and play like they are supposed to.

UK pulls this one out 78-73 and half the posters on here state how they knew UK would turn it around in this game and play like they are supposed to.

 

I'm paranoid of this, but mainly because I'm an Ole Miss fan.

Ole Miss is a 1.5 point favorite. As a UK fan, that is somewhat encouraging.

Ole Miss is a 1.5 point favorite. As a UK fan, that is somewhat encouraging.

 

Really? I read where it has jumped to Ole Miss -3.

Really? I read where it has jumped to Ole Miss -3.

Well that is less encouraging then. It has been 1.5 all day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.