Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Ole Miss

Who Wins 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

 

Also, what am I missing with this Marshall Henderson guy? Not sure what's so impressive about a kid that shoots 38% from the field and 35% from 3 point land....:idunno:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall gets under the skin of his opponents and finds ways to make plays. That being said, I don't believe he's as as good as people think. Hate to say it, but I don't think UK wins this game unless they play nearly flawless. Miss 73 UK 68.

This has become a huge and honestly a "must-win" game for the Cats. I really hope they pull through. I don't know much about this Marshall guy either, but I hope he doesn't go off on us.

  • Author
Marshall gets under the skin of his opponents and finds ways to make plays. That being said, I don't believe he's as as good as people think. Hate to say it, but I don't think UK wins this game unless they play nearly flawless. Miss 73 UK 68.

 

All I know is Ole Miss is his 4th school in as may years, apparently he's been arrested multiple times for buying weed with counterfeit money, and sucks at shooting, but jacks it up like Kobe. :lol:

Looks like WCS will at least travel with the team, but is doubtful to play (per KSR).

If they let this guy beat them they deserve to lose.

 

3747613.jpeg

Barring an SEC tourney championship for UK, I think UK has to win this game to get into the NCAA tournament. There are very few remaining opportunities for UK to notch quality wins, and a win at Ole Miss right now would certainly classify as a quality win.

Kentucky 74-71.

The Cats need tis one. They'll have to prove me wrong and I hope they do. Ole Miss 73-66

I've watched Henderson play his last three games. He plays with a ton of energy and emotion and from what I've seen, he can catch on fire on a whim and completely turn the game around. He is a very fun player to watch.

Who wins and why?

 

Also, what am I missing with this Marshall Henderson guy? Not sure what's so impressive about a kid that shoots 38% from the field and 35% from 3 point land....:idunno:

 

He is either really on or really off, but he shoots like he's on regardless. If he gets hot he will drain 4 or 5 deep threes in a row without blinking. That's what usually wows the reporters.

All I know is Ole Miss is his 4th school in as may years, apparently he's been arrested multiple times for buying weed with counterfeit money, and sucks at shooting, but jacks it up like Kobe. :lol:

 

He was arrested once in high school, went to Utah transferred to Texas Tech to be closer to home, Pat Knight got fired during his year he had to sit out so he went to junior college to play his sophomore year then transferred.

  • Author
He was arrested once in high school, went to Utah transferred to Texas Tech to be closer to home, Pat Knight got fired during his year he had to sit out so he went to junior college to play his sophomore year then transferred.

 

He was also arrested while at TT according to the Grantland article I read about him. That makes 2.

UK really need Cauley-Stein in this game in my opinion. Ole Miss doesn't win on the first shot, they win on the boards. They average 14 offensive boards a game, and are very effective at scoring second chance points.

He was also arrested while at TT according to the Grantland article I read about him. That makes 2.

 

I'll check but I believe it was all one incident, it may have been at TT instead of high school. Either way though he is a player that when he is on your team you love him, when he's not you don't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.