Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Ole Miss

Who Wins 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thomas Beisner @thomasbeisner

Ole Miss is now a 3.5 point favorite over UK. It was 1.5 about four hours ago.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, he's living the life. I like him.

 

 

 

 

image-2369332971.jpg

I mean, he's living the life. I like him.

 

[ATTACH]38865[/ATTACH]

 

I knew you'd like him. That makes me hate him all the more.

I mean, he's living the life. I like him.

 

I knew you'd like him. That makes me hate him all the more.

 

He's living far from the life. #sausagefest

I knew you'd like him. That makes me hate him all the more.

 

Popping his jersey at Auburn fans sealed it but I love seeing the picture of him kicking it at the party double fisting Coors Light. :lol: :lol: My kind of kid. College kid that is. Legal aged college kid. Man of the people.

 

He's living far from the life. #sausagefest

 

She ain't Johnny Football or McCarron's girl but it's still a girl.

 

image-90480693.jpg

The first time I saw him play he reminded me of Jason Williams, in both performance & demeanor.

The first time I saw him play he reminded me of Jason Williams, in both performance & demeanor.

 

I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow. :lol:

I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow. :lol:

 

I'm sure you are. :lol:

She ain't Johnny Football or McCarron's girl but it's still a girl.

 

[ATTACH]38866[/ATTACH]

 

Nice flat bill and stupid flea market shirt. And that girl is a whale...and I'm pretty sure she stole my grandma's favorite shirt. How could you possibly like that guy? :lol:

With PP on this one. I now have someone else to follow this year :lol:. Digging this kid.

Nice flat bill and stupid flea market shirt. And that girl is a whale...and I'm pretty sure she stole my grandma's favorite shirt. How could you possibly like that guy? :lol:

 

I always root for the villain. :D

I always root for the villain. :D

 

We have plenty of seats on the bus, you'll get a VIP seat hopping on this early.

I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow. :lol:

 

He'll make a great husband for Lindsay Lohan one of these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.