Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Ole Miss

Who Wins 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

She ain't Johnny Football or McCarron's girl but it's still a girl.

 

[ATTACH]38866[/ATTACH]

If only Manti could be so lucky...

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is that on his shirt? Is that Gwen Stefani?

Edited by bugatti

  • Author

This is the kind of game where, as a Kentucky fan, I really wish they had a DeAndre Liggins or MKG...Henderson may throw a punch with those guys suffocating him.

Kentucky wins this one because they have to. I've always had faith in Cal to find a way and that isn't going to change now.

This is the kind of game where, as a Kentucky fan, I really wish they had a DeAndre Liggins or MKG...Henderson may throw a punch with those guys suffocating him.

 

I could see Liggins being the one throwing the punches, he was a straight up thug.

  • Author
I could see Liggins being the one throwing the punches, he was a straight up thug.

 

:lol: Says the guy defending a repeat offender criminal, and supports a bigoted coach.

I could see Liggins being the one throwing the punches, he was a straight up thug.

 

Name an incident in a game that would make you think this...

No way UK wins if they don't show some competitive fire and go hard for 40 minutes. I've been waiting.

:lol: Says the guy defending a repeat offender criminal, and supports a bigoted coach.

 

I didn't say Henderson wasn't. I could just see it going either way. To me Liggins and Marshall are very similar, both players that when they are your guy you love them, when they aren't you hate them.

Name an incident in a game that would make you think this...

 

Ole Miss SEC tournament a few years ago for one. Liggins and Buckner got in a shoving match in the tunnel, reports went both ways as to who started it.

  • Author
Ole Miss SEC tournament a few years ago for one. Liggins and Buckner got in a shoving match in the tunnel, reports went both ways as to who started it.

 

So that makes Liggins a thug, but Buckner isn't one? Got it. :lol:

No way UK wins if they don't show some competitive fire and go hard for 40 minutes. I've been waiting.

 

UK needs to provide Noel help down low, Buckner and Holloway will be hard for Noel to handle and stop along. Marshall is going to do what he does and that is shoot 12 to 18 shots for the game and put up around 15 to 20 points. It's what Holloway and Buckner do that will win or lose this game for UK.

So that makes Liggins a thug, but Buckner isn't one? Got it. :lol:

 

Buckner is from Memphis I assumed it went without saying. But, seriously it goes back to my premises that certain players are the type that when they are on your team you love them and when they are against you you hate em.

I never got that from Liggins or realize he was disliked in the same ilk. Not that he was a choir boy, but not that he was universally disliked figure that only your team roots for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.