January 29, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Marshall Henderson said he'd show UK "the real national champ." As real as the counterfeit money with which you tried to buy weed, Marshall. and another... U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens > Thurgood Marshall > Marshall Mathers > Marshall Tucker Band > Marshall Applewhite > Marshall Henderson. Now that is class. What a fine, respectable young man he is. I know that I am really impressed. :lol:
January 29, 201313 yr Marshall Henderson's coach at Utah is now the assistant coach for the Pacers. He says the kid will "definitely" play in the NBA.
January 29, 201313 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Marshall Henderson said he'd show UK "the real national champ." As real as the counterfeit money with which you tried to buy weed, Marshall. and another... U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens > Thurgood Marshall > Marshall Mathers > Marshall Tucker Band > Marshall Applewhite > Marshall Henderson. Marshall Applewhite!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
January 29, 201313 yr I love the kid and have never seen him play. I am looking forward to tonight. :lol:
January 29, 201313 yr Marshall Applewhite!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That was the part that got me too. :lol:
January 29, 201313 yr Author The way I see it, if UK plays like they did against MD, Duke, or Louisville, they'll win. They play like they have against everyone else, and it could be a long night. :idunno:
January 29, 201313 yr The way I see it, if UK plays like they did against MD, Duke, or Louisville, they'll win. They play like they have against everyone else, and it could be a long night. :idunno: Agree, and the perimeter defense has to be stepped up. Heck, for that matter the entire defense has to step up.....for both halves.
January 30, 201313 yr Archie shuts down Henderson. Cats by about 8. Better stop Murphy and Buckner too, as Cal said if you stop him and they each get 20 points and 20 boards you will still lose. To me too many people are focusing on Marshall when we have two very capable senior big men that have had impressive years. Holloway is averaging a double double this season.
January 30, 201313 yr Just watched the Henderson interview with Jimmy Dykes. Not the sharpest tack but he is almost so goofy you like him. I'm thinking he will go off tonight unless all this exposure goes to his head, but he seems to embrace it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.