Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poythress leaves UK????

Featured Replies

Left? I am still looking for him to join the UK program.

 

Well played.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps somebody got confused with this Tweet.

 

 

 

No chance. He's 100% gone I'm told. RT @ChrisRoush31: Curious to hear your opinion on Alex Poythress. Turning into a multi-year guy?...

  • Author

Just got some clarification.

 

Said he is leaving at end of season.

 

Makes more sense. Must have told someone he wants to enter draft. Not sure why something like that would come out now??

FALSE; Draft Express claims a source as saying he is "100% gone" after season..

If he did indeed leave, I would have to question his mental toughness. You can't play for Cal unless you have a hardened exterior. Weak AP, weak.

#1 - If you are a lottery pick, you leave.

 

#2 - If you are a lottery pick performing the way Poythress has played, you would be insane not to leave.

Wiggins sure would be a good replacement for him. :)

So I am clear, Poythress is 100% gone at the end of the season?

 

That is what we now know for sure?

So I am clear, Poythress is 100% gone at the end of the season?

 

That is what we now know for sure?

 

That, and I'm fat.

  • Author
So I am clear, Poythress is 100% gone at the end of the season?

 

That is what we now know for sure?

 

Sounds like he 100% wants to. Doesn't neccesarily mean 100% will.

 

And if he does leave at the end of the year for the draft. I will wish him well just like I have all of the other players who have done the same.

 

I'm just glad nothing is wrong. The first message I got made it sound like he was leaving the program right away.

That, and I'm fat.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That, and I'm fat.

 

To quote PP92's better half..."Awww, you're not fat."

Well I'm glad that he isn't leaving in the middle of the season as was originally thought.

As far as him going in the NBA, Cal said as much himself a week or two ago. When talking about individual workouts he had been having with Poythress Calipari basically said something to the effect of, normally a player like Alex would not have as much pressure to get things right or have as steep of learning curve. Basically what he was saying was a normal freshman can take the time to have these growing pains and use the frosh season to get a feel for the college game. He was pretty much saying not only does Alex have to learn how to play to make us better, he also has the pressure of getting ready for the NBA. He don't really have that season to get acclimated, he has to jump right into things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.