January 15, 201313 yr Someone just text me that Poythress has left UK. I can't find anything to confirm. Anybody else heard anything?
January 15, 201313 yr Author Did the text come from someone who would actually know that sort of thing? Friend of Mrs C who is close to the program.
January 15, 201313 yr Friend of Mrs C who is close to the program. Ouch. Hope its not true. Seems like Poythress always had a hard time dealing with his confidence, I remember reading the story about his mother pulling him from an AAU game because of it. All kinds of raw talent, just can't keep the motor running 100% of the time.
January 15, 201313 yr Author Ouch. Hope its not true. Seems like Poythress always had a hard time dealing with his confidence, I remember reading the story about his mother pulling him from an AAU game because of it. All kinds of raw talent, just can't keep the motor running 100% of the time. Me too. He has some issues right now, but he does have a pretty good upside.
January 15, 201313 yr Me too. He has some issues right now, but he does have a pretty good upside. Bilas tweeted this week that there is no question he is a lottery pick.
January 15, 201313 yr Author Bilas tweeted this week that there is no question he is a lottery pick. That would be a pretty good upside.
January 15, 201313 yr He's probably in Texas rebounding shots for Elston Turner. Not much to rebound. They all go in.
January 15, 201313 yr There isn't anything at Cats Illustrated, which is usually where you can find stuff like this.
January 15, 201313 yr Someone just text me that Poythress has left UK. I can't find anything to confirm. Anybody else heard anything? Left? I am still looking for him to join the UK program.
January 15, 201313 yr Left? I am still looking for him to join the UK program. You're just a hater. You're worse than all those Dusty bashers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.