Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 38 Broncos 35 (2OT)

Featured Replies

The irony here is that Denver lost in the same round this year with a HOF QB as they did last year with that awful QB they could not wait to get rid of. What was his name again??????

 

I forgot since it looks like he won't have a job next year.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The irony here is that Denver lost in the same round this year with a HOF QB as they did last year with that awful QB they could not wait to get rid of. What was his name again??????

 

The almost 20 million difference would pay for a couple decent defensive backs. :D

I still find it strange they took a knee to end regulation but they were having trouble protecting Manning. What was the story with his gloves? I thought I heard them mentioning his surgery as a reason he wore them?

I forgot since it looks like he won't have a job next year.

 

Sure he will, just not in the NFL. I'm betting he takes the Kurt Warner route.

Sure he will, just not in the NFL. I'm betting he takes the Kurt Warner route.

Dancing With The Stars? I could see that.

Good article on Yahoo today about Peyton and his wife waiting around a while so they could congratulate Ray Lewis and wish him luck. Classy move.

My guess is Griese.

 

Griese. Morrall came into pinch hit the next year in the perfect season. This was the 1971 season and on their way to losing to Dallas in Super Bowl VI.

Let's not forget another 2 OT game, the "Ghost To The Post". Kenny Stabler to Dave Casper to beat the host Baltimore Colts, 37-31 on Christmas Eve, 1977...

Chances that Peyton retires?

Chances that Peyton retires?

 

Not a chance IMO. Unless he is hurt with the nerve damage.

 

From a competitive side I don't think he does.

The irony here is that Denver lost in the same round this year with a HOF QB as they did last year with that awful QB they could not wait to get rid of. What was his name again??????

 

Didn't Teebow do something Manning hasn't done in Denver, win a playoff game!

Teebow haters need to go hate elsewhere,Teebow won a playoff game for Denver, Peyton didn't.

 

Didn't Teebow do something Manning hasn't done in Denver, win a playoff game!

Teebow haters need to go hate elsewhere,Teebow won a playoff game for Denver, Peyton didn't.

 

Hahaha. Too funny.

 

 

Mark Madsen also has more championship rings than Lebron James.

I love Manning/Tamme etc but I am probably the biggest Ed Reed fan in KY! I'm still wired!! Can you imagine being Harbaugh's parents? Jack coached 1 of my best friends (QB when Western won it all he coaches Chargers TE's rt now). They beat Peyton+Rodgers in same night in playoffs! Creen Ind basketball coach married their sister! Little coaching going on in that house lol!

At this point with no particular favorite team I would like to see a brother vs brother super bowl.

I still can't believe Manning threw that pick. For a second I thought Tony Romo slipped onto the field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.