Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 38 Broncos 35 (2OT)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not a chance IMO. Unless he is hurt with the nerve damage.

 

From a competitive side I don't think he does.

 

Got to agree.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still can't believe Manning threw that pick. For a second I thought Tony Romo slipped onto the field.

 

I immediately thought of Bret Favre's interception a couple years back in the NFC championship game against the Saints. Just goes to show you that even the best, most experienced QBs can still make a bonehead play.

With this game, I don't care who wins anymore. Here's to the commercials.

Didn't Teebow do something Manning hasn't done in Denver, win a playoff game!

Teebow haters need to go hate elsewhere,Teebow won a playoff game for Denver, Peyton didn't.

 

Tebow won in the wild card round. What happened once he played in the same round that Manning just played in? Tebow's team got destroyed because the defense couldn't keep him in the game like it had in all the other wins, and he was not good enough to win the game with the offense leading the way. I mean look how close Denver was to winning, and Manning not even having to play his best game. Yet they were a blown coverage away from still winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.