Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jabari Parker Picks...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most highly touted recruit since Andrew Wiggins reclassified committed to Duke earlier. I was rooting for BYU. Thought that would have been cool.

Did he decide to definitely not go on his religious journey because of his Mormon faith? I haven't followed since UK was no longer an option.

Good player not sure if he's 2.

 

I'd take both twins and probably Randle over him at this point...

I'd take both twins and probably Randle over him at this point...

 

Ha are you trying to spend Christmas cheer to the UK faithful GT because that just put a smile on my face.

Seems like a good kid. Duke is going to be a F4 contender next season.

Seems like a good kid. Duke is going to be a F4 contender next season.

 

When are they not a contender?

When are they not a contender?

 

Last year.

I thought he'd pick Michigan State, but you can't go wrong picking Duke. Parker seems like a top-notch kid.

I'd take both twins and probably Randle over him at this point...

 

I know he's still a super elite talent (as this class is loaded with it at the top end) but what happened with Parker compared to all the other top 5 guys? Did his play just kind of level out while the others just kept getting better and evolving their game? Was it because of the injuries in the spring or was it that he just hasn't improved his game as much as some of the others? One thing's for sure, SI really dropped the ball when they basically anointed him the messiah when he's not even going to end up tops in his class. Lot of pressure for a young kid to live up to no matter how much talent they have.

I'm eagerly waiting on the article criticizing Duke and Coach K for recruiting these 1-and-done kids to come out....

  • Author
I'm eagerly waiting on the article criticizing Duke and Coach K for recruiting these 1-and-done kids to come out....

 

I honestly am not even remotely a fan of it. Nothing I can do but I dislike it. I will have the same feelings for Parker that I feel for Irving and Rivers. Dislike them both for what they did to the university. I'm sure you UK fans will blast me, but the one and done system ruins the game.

 

K, rant done.

I honestly am not even remotely a fan of it. Nothing I can do but I dislike it. I will have the same feelings for Parker that I feel for Irving and Rivers. Dislike them both for what they did to the university. I'm sure you UK fans will blast me, but the one and done system ruins the game.

 

K, rant done.

 

Maybe it ruins it for Duke, not Kentucky. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.