Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jabari Parker Picks...

Featured Replies

I honestly am not even remotely a fan of it. Nothing I can do but I dislike it. I will have the same feelings for Parker that I feel for Irving and Rivers. Dislike them both for what they did to the university. I'm sure you UK fans will blast me, but the one and done system ruins the game.

 

K, rant done.

 

What did they do to the university?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All you have to do is pass 6 hours in the first semester to be eligible. They don't even have to go to class the second semester if they're going to be one and done.

 

As I said, Deng, Irving and Rivers all finished their freshman year of college at Duke.

As I said, Deng, Irving and Rivers all finished their freshman year of college at Duke.

 

Good for them. Athletes get so much help these days on the academic side of things with tutoring etc. No athlete should struggle with general education classes at any university with all that help.

Good for them. Athletes get so much help these days on the academic side of things with tutoring etc. No athlete should struggle with general education classes at any university with all that help.

 

I agree wholeheartedly.

 

 

I even want to say that Irving took classes during the lockout also.

All you have to do is show up to pass entry level classes. Easy classes along with tutors who are willing to write papers, do homework, etc....It shouldn't matter if you go to Harvard or Eastern Tennessee State. Entry level classes are a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.