Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jabari Parker Picks...

Featured Replies

Jabari's younger bro asked him a few months ago who the one coach in the world he wanted to play for. First answer was Wooden. Brother said to limit it to living coaches.

 

Coach K was his answer.

 

Says he didn't decide until about midnight before the announcement.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Maybe it ruins it for Duke, not Kentucky. :D

 

Certainly helps UK this year :D

I'm eagerly waiting on the article criticizing Duke and Coach K for recruiting these 1-and-done kids to come out....

 

I'm sure there are some out there. Tons of Duke fans hate 1-and-done kids playing at Duke. I'm sure there is an article somewhere criticizing it. I like that they come to Duke. Takes a lot of guts to go play at Duke for just one year.

Takes a lot of guts to go play at Duke for just one year.

 

Uh, why?

I'd say academics are more difficult ^

I'd say academics are more difficult ^

 

For a freshman spending a few months on campus? Nah...

  • Author
I'm sure there are some out there. Tons of Duke fans hate 1-and-done kids playing at Duke. I'm sure there is an article somewhere criticizing it. I like that they come to Duke. Takes a lot of guts to go play at Duke for just one year.

 

I think this is where me and you disagree though. I hate the one and done.

I think this is where me and you disagree though. I hate the one and done.

 

I hate the 1-and-done rule overall also but I don't mind them playing at Duke. It is what it is.

Uh, why?

 

Why go to a school wih stringent academics when you don't have to? I wouldn't go to Duke for 1 year. I'd go to UK.

For a freshman spending a few months on campus? Nah...

 

Deng, Irving and Rivers all finished their first year of college.

Deng, Irving and Rivers all finished their first year of college.

 

Which equates to a few months on campus. They aren't taking 400 level physics as a freshman...

Which equates to a few months on campus. They aren't taking 400 level physics as a freshman...

 

Few. Several. Semantics. Call it 8 months.

 

They aren't taking Maurice Clarett classes at Duke either. I'm willing to bet ENG 101 is harder at Duke than at most schools.

Why go to a school wih stringent academics when you don't have to? I wouldn't go to Duke for 1 year. I'd go to UK.

 

All you have to do is pass 6 hours in the first semester to be eligible. They don't even have to go to class the second semester if they're going to be one and done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.