Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baylor 64 Kentucky 55

Featured Replies

They'll be absolutely loaded next year. The only player I see possibly going to the NBA is Noel, mainly because of his size and upside. With

 

I could see Goodwin and Poythress possibly leaving, but it's a long season I'm sure we'll have a better take on that come March.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

What an obviously ignorant post from someone with no clue. Harrow has to step up and run the offense. Goodwin is very uncomfortable at the point and is obviously better at the 2. I think they get better as Harrow improves but they are going to take their lumps in the mean time. Newarkcatholicfan, stick to football.

 

Guy, it was far from an ignorant post. There is no guarantee that Harrow can effectively run the point for the rest of the season.

What an obviously ignorant post from someone with no clue. Harrow has to step up and run the offense. Goodwin is very uncomfortable at the point and is obviously better at the 2. I think they get better as Harrow improves but they are going to take their lumps in the mean time. Newarkcatholicfan, stick to football.

 

Nothing funnier than a UK fan after a loss.:rolleyes:

They'll be absolutely loaded next year. The only player I see possibly going to the NBA is Noel, mainly because of his size and upside. With

 

I'm not ready to give up on this one, but certainly that is the hope, that most of these guys come back. Because next year looks like a monster with or without anyone else holding over form this team.

 

The myth of last year's team is that it proved that it can be done with all freshmen. Obviously the frosh were the headliners, but it did require Darius Miller, Terrence Jones, and Doron Lamb as well. There's not a single veteran of any quality at this point. Wiltjer just isn't living up to any expectations, and Harrow looks raw.

Didn't get to finish my thought (not good posting on a cell phone). With what they have coming in added to what they will have coming back.....whew!!!!

 

December 1st and it's wait till next year.

They'll be absolutely loaded next year. The only player I see possibly going to the NBA is Noel, mainly because of his size and upside. With

 

Typical UK fan already giving up when things aren't looking easy. That's what happens when you replace your team every. single. year. I don't seem this team being much better come March. It's a three man team, with only two scorers. Live in the present my friend, my calendar says its the 2012-2013 basketball season, not the 2013-2014 season.

Typical UK fan already giving up when things aren't looking easy. That's what happens when you replace your team every. single. year. I don't seem this team being much better come March. It's a three man team, with only two scorers. Live in the present my friend, my calendar says its the 2012-2013 basketball season, not the 2013-2014 season.

 

I like the way you are basically saying that he's a typical UK fan for giving up on the season and then wheeling around to say that the team won't get any better. Sounds like you're saying give up, it's not gonna get better this year.

Since you know so much why don't you have a head coaching job making the big bucks.

December 1st and it's wait till next year.

 

Just thinking ahead a little for the fun of it. I know things will get better for this team, I just don't see them making much noise in the March tournaments.

Cal has to turn it over to Harrow at the PG and live with it. Actually, bench Wiltjer, if he can't hit a 3 he is useless and move Archie to the three. Poythress is a four anyway. Go with Harrow, Julius, Archie, Poythress and Noel.

They will be fine. Just goes to show the formula for success at UK needs to include veteran players. That is what they are missing

Not sure how or why anyone is bailing ship already.

 

Harrow looked good in the second half running the show.

 

Tough seeing the Cats lose, even harder when you only get to watch them live every once in a while and they lose.

 

Nerlens Noel's previous coaches should be embarrassed with themselves for the fact that he doesn't really have any legitimate post moves yet.

Last year's team spoiled a good majority of the fan base. Rick Bozich wrote a column after the loss saying that Calipari the recruiter has left Calipari the coach a player short.

I agree last years team spoiled many fans. Thought pre-season ranking was too high and so did Cal. They will be fine. Final four, probably not, more like sweet 16.

Once again the over rated team falls hard to a team not many thought could hang with them or even beat them.

Have to say this was good to see,part of.

I agree with what one said about OSU.

 

Come on man! Who are the "many" who said Baylor couldn't hang with UK or beat them?

 

I have said all along, this team is YOUNG! This will not be our year, BUT next year we will be as we will be loaded, PLUS having players return with experience. I also said if UK gets to the Sweet 16 I see that as being pretty good for them, if they get beyond that then it's an amazing finish for THIS team. We did have a poll here somewhere from back in April where people thought this years team would finish.

 

But, this team will be a different team come March and it will be both fun and frustrating watching Cal develop this team, It's just I don't see them going beyond the Sweet 16, and the Sweet 16 is a major accomplishment for just about every other team out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.