Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baylor 64 Kentucky 55

Featured Replies

How much of a leash does Wiltjer have left?

 

When you can only do one thing and everything else is a liability and that one thing isn't working you can't play.

 

I'd say he has plenty of opportunity left since the bench is very thin. He's onlly worth somehting when he's hitting shots and he's not doing that but who else on the bench can even put it in the hole?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who thinks that Goodwin and Poythress are going to being walking onto Rupp's floor next year as anything other than the "Y" are foolish.

 

I don't know. Some said the same thing about Lamb and Jones, but they decided to come back for another year. I don't think Poythress or Goodwin are anything close to being ready for the next level, and I don't think they will be after the season is completed either. Noel will go due to his size and potential. These are just my thoughts, but these two are no more ready for the NBA than Jones and Lamb were at the end of their freshmen seasons.

I don't know. Some said the same thing about Lamb and Jones, but they decided to come back for another year. I don't think Poythress or Goodwin are anything close to being ready for the next level, and I don't think they will be after the season is completed either. Noel will go due to his size and potential. These are just my thoughts, but these two are no more ready for the NBA than Jones and Lamb were at the end of their freshmen seasons.

 

I hear what you are saying Professor but we were saying the same thing on this board about Teague at this time last year. But we look and see that he is still on an NBA roster while the UNC Point Guard God Kendall Marshall has been shipped to the D-League.

 

I don't think we really can tell who will or won't go pro until the end of the year. All we can say for certain is that Wiltjer will be around.

I'd say he has plenty of opportunity left since the bench is very thin. He's onlly worth somehting when he's hitting shots and he's not doing that but who else on the bench can even put it in the hole?

 

I'd start WCS.

Sounds like a handful of players have deleted their Twitter profiles because fans (probably UK fans) were brutally attacking them after the loss to Baylor.

 

Shameful. These kids are 18-20. Sometimes I'm disgusted that I'm a UK fan.

Sounds like a handful of players have deleted their Twitter profiles because fans (probably UK fans) were brutally attacking them after the loss to Baylor.

 

Shameful. These kids are 18-20. Sometimes I'm disgusted that I'm a UK fan.

 

 

The 18% sure can look like a larger number sometimes.

Sounds like a handful of players have deleted their Twitter profiles because fans (probably UK fans) were brutally attacking them after the loss to Baylor.

 

Shameful. These kids are 18-20. Sometimes I'm disgusted that I'm a UK fan.

 

So sad. :irked: It's amazing to me people would do things like this.

Sounds like a handful of players have deleted their Twitter profiles because fans (probably UK fans) were brutally attacking them after the loss to Baylor.

 

Shameful. These kids are 18-20. Sometimes I'm disgusted that I'm a UK fan.

 

A recruit out of Evansville was unhappy with UK fans posting on his timeline that they didn't think he was good enough to play at UK.

A recruit out of Evansville was unhappy with UK fans posting on his timeline that they didn't think he was good enough to play at UK.

 

It's ridiculous and a shame that nothing can be done about it besides for the player to delete their account.

Just saw someone RT this...

 

Erin Calipari ‏@TheErinCalipari

 

If you are an adult and are tweeting negative things to college students that you don't know you probably need to reevaluate your life.

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio

Willie Cauley-Stein tells reporters that he deleted his Twitter account because of "a bunch of negativity"

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio

Willie Cauley-Stein tells reporters that he deleted his Twitter account because of "a bunch of negativity"

 

On Thursday night after the Notre Dame game he tweeted, "How do I delete my Twitter?" I assumed that it was fans sending him stuff. I sent him something positive, but I assume it got lost in the shuffle.

Kyle Tucker ‏@KyleTucker_CJ

 

Calipari says UK has great fans but asks them to leave players alone, direct any vitriol at him on Twitter of Facebook.

Calipari should be fired and sent back to Memphis!:lol: (from a UM alum)

 

Seriously, I have no doubt that he will have this team rounded into shape and maybe peaking at the right time. Of course they are not last year's team, but there is still a ton of talent, and I think, IF Harrow stays on track and gets his game legs back, this team will be formidable....maybe not a NCAA title contender, but still a tourney team.

Life long Kentucky fan until Barnhorst, Calipari era. Sitting here watch Kentucky/Samford wondering why anyone would buy a ticket. Samford has give them a game until the depth of the Wildcats. Point being, last years team jelled and this years team a a long way to go. Top 25 out of the question. Doesn't look like Calipari will make it to the NBA draft spot light this year. My heart goes out to the true Kentucky fans as we lost a Fab 5 member this week with the passing of John Creigler. That team started the tridition that is lost today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.