Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dieng has a broken wrist

Featured Replies

He's out indefinitely, seeing a hand specialist tomorrow. I don't think there's anyway he plays against Kentucky.

Hate to see that.

I hate that for Dieng. I'm not a Cards fan, but he's fun to watch. Hope he can get back to full strength by season's end.

I'm not a UL fan but I hate to see their center have to miss part of the season with an injury. I believe if he could have played against Duke that the Cards would have won. He's very important to their team.

Very unfortunate for Dieng and the Cardinals. That changes the dynamics of their team quite a bit.

Hate to hear that. I definitely wanted to see him play against Kentucky to see how Noel and Cauley-Stein would match up. How did he break the wrist?

While I know they say "indefinitely", is there any sense from the UL faithful as to how long he could be sidelined? Is this his shooting hand, could he possibly come back Greg Oden style with a brace and play?

Tough for UL right now, but may help them down the road. If Dieng can come back and play to the level he is capable this will only give them more time to work Harrell and other guys into the rotation and get them some valuable minutes. Then when Gorgi comes back they will have solid depth and experience (as if Lville needs any more depth and experience).

He's a really good guy off the court.

 

I've heard the same.

While I know they say "indefinitely", is there any sense from the UL faithful as to how long he could be sidelined? Is this his shooting hand, could he possibly come back Greg Oden style with a brace and play?

 

Non-shooting hand

He is supposed to be examined today by a specialist. After that, there will surely be a better estimate as to how long he will be sidelined.

What is with UL and broken wrists (Bridgewater)?

How did he break the wrist?

 

Took a hard charge in the first half against Missouri and landed awkwardly. Just one of those unfortunate things. Here's hoping for a good diagnosis today and a speedy recovery.

My gut says he plays against UK....no insider information.....just a hunch.

  • Author

He broke his scaphoid, which is a bad one to break. He's having surgery to place a pin, and they're saying 4-6 weeks (which is optimistic for this injury. )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.