Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many NKY Teams Win It All?

Featured Replies

With 4 Northern Kentucky teams in the Semi-Finals, how many bring home the top prize?

1A Beechwood

2A Newport Catholic

4A Highlands

5A Cooper

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

With 4 Northern Kentucky teams in the Semi-Finals, who brings home the top prize?

1A Beechwood

2A Newport Catholic

4A Highlands

5A Cooper

Highlands

NCC

Beechwood (Maybe)

Highlands is the only lock. If NCC makes it past Somerset this week, they'll take it too. Neither of the others will win IMO.

Highlands is the only lock. If NCC makes it past Somerset this week, they'll take it too. Neither of the others will win IMO.

 

just one I'm afraid

I could see up to 3 coming home with a trophy. I could also potentially see no teams coming back with a trophy, but I'm sure Highlands will pull through.

I can see HHS, beyond that maybe NCC

Cooper? Isn't Bowling Geen in that class?

Cooper? Isn't Bowling Geen in that class?

yes they are

yes they are

 

Wouldn't it be nice if three of our teams could play on the same day in Bowling Green. Turnout would improve greatly, each school supporting the others. Indian summer day to enjoy high school football. Wishful thinking?

Cooper can win it all.

Cooper can win it all.

 

Uhhhhhhhhh...no. Love the Jags but BG is very good.

I am pulling for every team from NKY. Bring it home boys!!

Wouldn't it be nice if three of our teams could play on the same day in Bowling Green. Turnout would improve greatly, each school supporting the others. Indian summer day to enjoy high school football. Wishful thinking?

That would be cool. If Cooper makes it and NCC makes it, they would be playing back to back which would make it a huge party atmosphere. I am not thinking about that though. I am more concerned with Cooper playing this Fri nite first. They face another team that has put up a ton of points all season. Makes me worried. What makes me even more worried is I don't know anything about Harlan Co. Unlike all our previous opponents at least I know a little something about them. So I worry about our next game.

  • Author
Wouldn't it be nice if three of our teams could play on the same day in Bowling Green. Turnout would improve greatly, each school supporting the others. Indian summer day to enjoy high school football. Wishful thinking?

 

Would be awesome, however Nov. 30 1A @11:00 and 4A @ 7:00 Dec. 1 2A @ 11:00 and 5A @ 3:00

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.