Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karl Towns' Announcement Set?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted that on the 2014 recruiting thread, but that's what I'm seeing on Twitter.

He's a UK lock isn't he?

 

aren't they all?

He's a UK lock isn't he?

 

As of right now I can't imagine he would decide this early on anyone else but UK. Wouldn't be surprised if he pushed the decision back either. But if he wants to come to UK, we'll gladly take him now :popcorn:

I thought GT said Florida was his dream school, but I've been known to make things up.

I thought GT said Florida was his dream school, but I've been known to make things up.

 

You didn't make that one up. An article was posted a while ago that said Florida was his dream school.

I know this guy is an elite big, but anyone with some insight know his defining characteristics? True big man? Versatile? Hybrid?

This is the kid who said his dream came true when Florida offered him so I'd be surprised if he picked UK but ya never know.

From Jeff Borzello's CBS LiveBlog today:

 

11:19 a.m.: It's not signing day for class of 2015 prospects, but @gadyca has a question about Karl Towns: Rumor has it that Karl Towns will commit on Dec. 4th. Where do you think he's leaning, and why so early?

We're hearing the same thing regarding Towns, and yes, it's very early. Towns, though, has been recruited at a high level for a couple of years now, and he could be tiring of the process. With that said, would we be surprised if he postponed his decision? Not at all. Kentucky is the leader right now, as Towns has a great relationship with John Calipari from the Dominican Republic national team. Florida and Duke are chasing.

 

Early signing day live blog - CBSSports

His dad says reclassifying is out not out of the question.

I have to think he commits to Kentucky.

Didn't realize Towns was such a superb student, with a 4.3 GPA. Ben Roberts reporting on Twitter what Clizzy said about possible reclassification to 2014. But Roberts also says there is a possibility Towns moves to the 2013 class? How is that possible?

Didn't realize Towns was such a superb student, with a 4.3 GPA. Ben Roberts reporting on Twitter what Clizzy said about possible reclassification to 2014. But Roberts also says there is a possibility Towns moves to the 2013 class? How is that possible?

 

Wow, that would be insane. I guess if he has the proper class credits he could make it happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.