Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 vs 6. Sad that only 8 people are chiming into this.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down for whatever. Maybe one of the photoshop magicians can put Antoine Dodson in a Tebow jersey with a UK hat on.

 

My location will be: home of the BBN. The greatest college basketball program ever.

 

 

Not that I have to worry about that. :lol:

 

That might be TOO much at stake here. Good thing Duke is gonna win.

I'm in if UK wins.

 

So if they lose you aren't in? Well played bugatti...well played!

So if they lose you aren't in? Well played bugatti...well played!
Sort of how you can get people all the time with the, "heads I win, tails you lose" line.
  • Author
2 vs 6. Sad that only 8 people are chiming into this.

 

I thought for sure there would be more but 8 Duke avatars on this board will still be awesome!!! :lol:

 

I thought for sure there would be more but 8 Duke avatars on this board will still be awesome!!! :lol:

 

If UK loses, which they won't, ill see you all in march :lol:

Will someone please change my avatar.

  • Author

I'm going to watch Sons of Anarchy. We can start the changeovers tomorrow. :D

I might magically vanish at some point tomorrow. I'm not going down without a fight....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or until a Mod changes it for me.

I'm going to watch Sons of Anarchy. We can start the changeovers tomorrow. :D

 

 

Already changed mine. Duke's National Title win over Butler back in 2010

PP2 - Mine is changes. Was going to put up something funny, but I did think it held up to the challenge.

 

Can't wait until April..............................

This proves what my granddad taught me. "Never take another mans bet."

I'm going to watch Sons of Anarchy. We can start the changeovers tomorrow. :D

 

I'll change mine at some point today, once I can get on from a computer and save my current one.

 

Congrats my friend!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.