Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Can you stop Kentucky's all star team? Nerlens is a big guy to stop

 

Is he going to be eligible? :D

All are eligible

 

Noel hasn't been ruled eligible yet.

Nerlens Noel Ruled Eligible to Play by the NCAA

 

Kentucky freshman Nerlens Noel has been rule academically eligible to play during the 2012-13 season.

 

 

Here is more from CBSSports.com:

 

Kentucky freshman Nerlens Noel has been cleared academically by the NCAA.

 

Noel, the 6-foot-11 big man out of Massachusetts who is considered to be the prize of John Calipari's incoming recruiting class, said he received the news on Tuesday morning.

 

"Sandy Bell called me and woke me up," Noel told CBSSports.com on Wednesday afternoon. "She told me I was good to go. I knew I did it, but I was still nervous waiting on the official word."

 

There was some concern that Noel might not make it academically after deciding to return to his original graduating class of 2012. He took two classes at Everett High in July and received an A in English and a B-plus in history.

 

"I needed two B's," Noel said. "I never studied that hard in my life."

 

 

 

 

Nerlens Noel Ruled Eligible to Play by the NCAA | AllKyHoops.com

 

 

 

Unless something else has happened that I don't know about

Nevermind I just came across where the NCAA has expanded their inquiry. None the less I still believe he will be eligible to play, so does Cal and Noel

  • Author

I hope so. I don't want any excuses. :D

I hope so. I don't want any excuses. :D

 

Because that would stop them from having excuses.

 

Here's the two statements we will see after the Duke UK game. UK wins : Duke sucks. Duke wins : Coach K paid the refs, and Duke sucks.

  • Author
What's gonna be your excuse when the final buzzer sounds and UK is on top? :D

 

It'll be, "I was wrong. We should do this more often. Great game."

 

And then I'll go on a tirade on how Duke's inability to properly execute a four corner offense when up 20 cost them yet another game. I'll then question Coach K's penchant for always running the four corner offense for too long when Duke has a big lead because they always give the lead up and let the other team back in the game. Then I'll realize Coach K has more wins than I do and then I'll log off, drink another beer and cry myself to sleep.

In all honesty I really do wish UK and Duke would start playing each other. Their really isn't any reason not to play

It'll be, "I was wrong. We should do this more often. Great game."

 

And then I'll go on a tirade on how Duke's inability to properly execute a four corner offense when up 20 cost them yet another game. I'll then question Coach K's penchant for always running the four corner offense for too long when Duke has a big lead because they always give the lead up and let the other team back in the game. Then I'll realize Coach K has more wins than I do and then I'll log off, drink another beer and cry myself to sleep.

 

Way to bring up our "slow down offense." Which by the way every single commentator says Duke is one of the best at EVERY SINGLE TIME. Then Duke blows their lead.

 

I'm honestly waiting to see RP's response to the game either way it goes :lol:

Yes, he has been ruled academically eligible, but from what GT has said there are still some issues about how some of his college visits were paid for.

Ok I need to change my avatar or something :ohbrother:. Hard to place a bet with a non existent team. Oh the memories Red Robbins, Eugene Moore, heck even Wilt Chamberlain donned the Q's uniform......Well only for a picture the Lakers sued and won and he never played in a real game althoug he sort of showed up to coach a few games.............If only they could have beaten the Utah Stars in the playoffs.................................

In all honesty I really do wish UK and Duke would start playing each other. Their really isn't any reason not to play

 

I'm pretty sure Cal & K are working on this. I personally don't see any hindrance, since an annual series would be played at a neutral site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.