Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think that would be punishment for me too...

 

I forgot about him. Changes the game....

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm in :lol:. When I get on my computer ill do some PhotoShop for a good Duke avatar and see if I can make something for UK fans to have.

I think Duke will win. Tough game that early in to the season for a team of youngsters.

Oh I'm in :lol:. When I get on my computer ill do some PhotoShop for a good Duke avatar and see if I can make something for UK fans to have.

 

Why we already know Duke is going to lose! :D

So UK wins, and we see another UK avatar. Duke wins and we see tons of new Duke avatars. PP92 is sucking you guys in big time. After one poster agreed to the bet, he's got nothing else to lose, and tons of more Duke avatars to gain. Some of you guys are way too easy. :lol::lol:

  • Author
So UK wins, and we see another UK avatar. Duke wins and we see tons of new Duke avatars. PP92 is sucking you guys in big time. After one poster agreed to the bet, he's got nothing else to lose, and tons of more Duke avatars to gain. Some of you guys are way too easy. :lol::lol:

 

 

:lol:

 

Killjoy.

 

Not necessarily. They could decide to make me have a Tim Tebow avatar or something else which would be way worse than me donning a UK avatar. The UK avatar would be bad enough as I'd have to endure endless "we knew you were a UK fan" jokes until April...but just the thought of Tim Tebow representing me puts me in a bad mood. Duke HAS to win. And it's not just so I can have a bunch of new bandwagon Duke fans. It's so I don't have to stare at football Jesus next to my name for 5 months......

So UK wins' date=' and we see another UK avatar. Duke wins and we see tons of new Duke avatars. PP92 is sucking you guys in big time. After one poster agreed to the bet, he's got nothing else to lose, and tons of more Duke avatars to gain. Some of you guys are way too easy. :lol::lol:[/quote']

 

Which is why I'm trying to get more Duke fans on board.

I think PP should change his avatar to a Lady Vols when Duke loses.

Which is why I'm trying to get more Duke fans on board.

 

 

How many more are there? 2?

  • Author
How many more are there? 2?

 

About 4 or 5 more. They'll pop up closer to tipoff.

 

I'm thinking GrizzlyAdams(in), RockPride, All In and there are a couple others. Grizzly, RockPride and I bang the drum the loudest.

  • Author
I think PP should change his avatar to a Lady Vols when Duke loses.

 

I must have declared my hatred for women's basketball on here before. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.