Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Until you have a new Avatar. Can't wait.

 

So who all is doing this? Me and PP92 from the Dukies side. Who from UK?

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So who all is doing this? Me and PP92 from the Dukies side. Who from UK?

 

I'm in for the Wildcats!

 

PP92, I knew it wasn't likely that my buddies could get us the suite tickets for the game. He's a big idea, not great on follow through type lol. He told me yesterday that he wasn't going to be able to get them.

So who all is doing this? Me and PP92 from the Dukies side. Who from UK?

 

I have no idea. You guys have the better end of the deal that's for sure.

  • Author

I'll tally all the takers next Monday. I can't wait to see Duke blue donning BGP for four long months. It's gonna be soooooo awesome. :lol: :lol:

I'll tally all the takers next Monday. I can't wait to see Duke blue donning BGP for four long months. It's gonna be soooooo awesome. :lol: :lol:

 

If BGP turns Duke blue, I'm going to find a way to get suspended.

Four months? When did this become the time period?

I'm only partaking if PP92 is sporting a Timmy Tebow avatar after the loss. :D

  • Author
Four months? When did this become the time period?

 

Read the first post homey.

Read the first post homey.

 

Dang, I should have paid more attention. :lol:

I'm pumped. All of my family is UK fans. WHEN Duke wins, no doubt about it I will be reppin my Duke hoodie, hat, tshirt and pants to Thanksgiving dinner.

  • Author
I'm pumped. All of my family is UK fans. WHEN Duke wins, no doubt about it I will be reppin my Duke hoodie, hat, tshirt and pants to Thanksgiving dinner.

 

Same here. I'm starting to get the whole...'who cares...it's November ' act from UK fans I work with. :lol:

I'm pumped. All of my family is UK fans. WHEN Duke wins, no doubt about it I will be reppin my Duke hoodie, hat, tshirt and pants to Thanksgiving dinner.

 

And they will be wearing their championship shirts.

  • Author
And they will be wearing their championship shirts.

 

I laugh but you're probably right. :lol:

Luckily we don't allow Duke fans in my family so we don't have that issue. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.