Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's no secret I am one of the resident Dukies that graces the IP of BGP. On November 13 at 9:30pm Duke is going to beat the UK Wildcats. If UK should get lucky enough to beat Duke then I'll change my avatar to either a UK logo or Randy Parker's personal favorite....Antoine Dodson(Darnell Dodson's daddy) from Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife fame.

Since Duke is going to win then everyone who accepts this challenge will have to don that Duke logo to your left.

 

 

Here's the catch. Loser wears that avatar the whole college basketball season until a champ is crowned the first week in April. Not a week. Not a month. The whole damn season. I'm fully confident Antoine Dodson won't grace my avatar space and that BGP will have a bunch of new Duke bandwagoners this season. Who wants some? Sign ups are below.

 

 

Bring it.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

And to make it sweeter, if I have to sport Antoine Dodson all season then during the tournament I'll switch to a UK logo.

 

 

Fortunately that won't be an issue. :lol: :lol:

It's no secret I am one of the resident Dukies that graces the IP of BGP. On November 13 at 9:30pm Duke is going to beat the UK Wildcats. If UK should get lucky enough to beat Duke then I'll change my avatar to either a UK logo or Randy Parker's personal favorite....Antoine Dodson(Darnell Dodson's daddy) from Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife fame.

Since Duke is going to win then everyone who accepts this challenge will have to don that Duke logo to your left.

 

 

Here's the catch. Loser wears that avatar the whole college basketball season until a champ is crowned the first week in April. Not a week. Not a month. The whole damn season. I'm fully confident Antoine Dodson won't grace my avatar space and that BGP will have a bunch of new Duke bandwagoners this season. Who wants some? Sign ups are below.

 

 

Bring it.

 

 

I guess I've been living under a rock. I've never heard the Antoine Dodson story. What is that all about?

And to make it sweeter, if I have to sport Antoine Dodson all season then during the tournament I'll switch to a UK logo.

 

 

Fortunately that won't be an issue. :lol: :lol:

Ok, I'm in.

I think some of the other Dukie's on the board should join him. Unless they're scared...

Personally I liked the O'Dog avatar you was rocking a week or so ago, what happened to that? :lol:

  • Author
Personally I liked the O'Dog avatar you was rocking a week or so ago, what happened to that? :lol:

 

I was inspired by Damon Pope and changed it to him and then yesterday the reality of Duke/UK hit me and I am overly excited and anxious. I liked the O'Dog one too. :D

  • Author
I guess I've been living under a rock. I've never heard the Antoine Dodson story. What is that all about?

 

46 million views.

 

 

I was inspired by Damon Pope and changed it to him and then yesterday the reality of Duke/UK hit me and I am overly excited and anxious. I liked the O'Dog one too. :D
I miss The Bunk!

I will participate in the challenge and change mine to a Duke avatar if UK loses this game. However, I would like to ask if I could pick my own Duke avatar? Having the same one as everyone makes it hard for me to find my last post in a thread, drove me crazy when I rocked an Alabama avatar with everyone.

I echo MJ's statement. And it will be a legit Duke avatar, not one of those "Duke Sucks" ones.

I think PP should change his avatar to Tim Tebow when Duke loses...:idunno:

  • Author
I will participate in the challenge and change mine to a Duke avatar if UK loses this game. However, I would like to ask if I could pick my own Duke avatar? Having the same one as everyone makes it hard for me to find my last post in a thread, drove me crazy when I rocked an Alabama avatar with everyone.

 

I echo MJ's statement. And it will be a legit Duke avatar, not one of those "Duke Sucks" ones.

 

Works for me. As long as it is a Duke avatar.

  • Author
I think PP should change his avatar to Tim Tebow when Duke loses...:idunno:

 

:irked:

 

That would be.......tragic.

I think PP should change his avatar to Tim Tebow when Duke loses...:idunno:
I think that would be punishment for me too...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.