Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just with the bits and pieces you see of UK on All-Access or other highlights, it would not shock me to see them struggle big time out of the gates. Duke should win.

 

Speaking of Duke, they have to have the ugliest collection of white guys ever assembled. The 1986 Boston Celtics just threw up in their mouths.

 

Agree.

 

PP, if UK wins will you put your location as "Home of the BBN?" :D

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go ahead and start this countdown. 17 days...

  • Author
Agree.

 

PP, if UK wins will you put your location as "Home of the BBN?" :D

 

If UK wins then I'll make that my location. For the whole season. Not that I have to worry.

 

I'll figure out what all of the other locations need to be when Duke wins. Probably something like 'owned by the Duke Blue Devils' or even 'PP92 is smarter than I'. One of those two will work. :lol:

Two weeks!

 

It's hard to believe we're that close! My two-weeks out prediction is Duke by 5-8 points.

 

I heard a Duke guy the other day say that the Blue Devils would only go 6 or 7 deep. That didn't sound right to me. Any of you Dukies agree with that assessment? The guy also said he felt like guard play would be suspect.

 

Seems to me that Coach K's teams are typically strong early in the year, while Cal's teams at UK have been quite the opposite. I do think UK will be better than Duke by season's end.

It's hard to believe we're that close! My two-weeks out prediction is Duke by 5-8 points.

 

I heard a Duke guy the other day say that the Blue Devils would only go 6 or 7 deep. That didn't sound right to me. Any of you Dukies agree with that assessment? The guy also said he felt like guard play would be suspect.

 

Seems to me that Coach K's teams are typically strong early in the year, while Cal's teams at UK have been quite the opposite. I do think UK will be better than Duke by season's end.

 

Agree!!!!!

  • Author
It's hard to believe we're that close! My two-weeks out prediction is Duke by 5-8 points.

 

I heard a Duke guy the other day say that the Blue Devils would only go 6 or 7 deep. That didn't sound right to me. Any of you Dukies agree with that assessment? The guy also said he felt like guard play would be suspect.

 

Seems to me that Coach K's teams are typically strong early in the year, while Cal's teams at UK have been quite the opposite. I do think UK will be better than Duke by season's end.

 

I need to see where Duke is at in February. The potential is always there. It's the chemistry that seems to get worse as the year goes on.

 

As for the depth, I'd have to hear who is playing. I'm expecting them to be 8 deep myself.

 

Curry, Plumlee, Kelly, Thornton, Cook, Saluimon, Hairston, Jefferson is who I expect to see the most of. Hairston would be the odd man out IMO.

If UK wins then I'll make that my location. For the whole season. Not that I have to worry.

I'll figure out what all of the other locations need to be when Duke wins. Probably something like 'owned by the Duke Blue Devils' or even 'PP92 is smarter than I'. One of those two will work. :lol:

 

 

thumb[1].gif ........lol.gif

Seen an interview by K saying Cook will be the starting PG. I like this move. Way more of an offensive threat than Thorton is. Question will be the same for the Dukies that they couldn't answer last year. Who will step up and be the main leader for this team? Will Kelly break out? Curry? Will Mason actually be the big man we need?

  • Author

I love the fact that I like Cook and Thornton. Having two capable point guards should go a long way.

  • Author
8 days

 

I was getting ready the same thing.

I was getting ready the same thing.

 

Until you have a new Avatar. Can't wait.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.