Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure if I gotta do it, I can at least go with a Dukie I like...:lol:

PP92, you deserve to gloat my friend. Congratulations!!

  • Author
PP92, you deserve to gloat my friend. Congratulations!!

 

Not my style. I'm happy and the Duke avatars say enough. :D

 

 

Unless someone was talking trash before hand. Then all bets are off. :D

 

Nobody was really talking major trash before this game so I'm cool. Enjoying the moment.

  • Author

 

At least I can combine my picture with something I enjoy lol.

 

Yeah, that works. Looks good to me.

I figure if I gotta do it, I can at least go with a Dukie I like...:lol:

 

I almost went with that one when I was searching Duke pictures this morning, but I figured someone would jump on it, and I don't know why but I thought it would be you lol.

 

I almost went with a Coach K pictures in his USA polo, but I thought that might be cheating lol.

PP I wasn't in on the bet, but I did change mine. :D

I'll change mine at some point today, once I can get on from a computer and save my current one.

 

Congrats my friend!

 

Here's one, good buddy:

 

JJ Picks A Winner.jpg

I'll change mine at some point today, once I can get on from a computer and save my current one.

 

Congrats my friend!

 

Or this one:

 

FKYW's New Avatar.jpg

Is someone going to give me an avatar to use or what?

  • Author

We just need one for PutMeInCoach and I think we're good. I don't have the power to change avatars. Maybe one day. :D

We just need one for PutMeInCoach and I think we're good. I don't have the power to change avatars. Maybe one day. :D
You have to be a Level 5 Jedi Master to emply such fearsome power. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.