Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Same here. I'm starting to get the whole...'who cares...it's November ' act from UK fans I work with. :lol:

 

And you better get ready for that from me too, bub. :lol:

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And they will be wearing their championship shirts.

 

I will.be wearing mine from two years ago. It's all in the past brother.

 

So question for UK fans. Of Duke some how throws the game, will the whole "November" excuse count for us?

So question for UK fans. Of Duke some how throws the game, will the whole "November" excuse count for us?

 

No. It only works if we lose.

^What November excuse?

Ya know, the whole its regular season not March Madness.

Cal said something after the exhibition tonight that I thought was interesting. It was something along the lines of: "For me, November & December are about winning & learning. It's great when you win & learn, but these two months are never about losing."

  • Author

7 hours and 30 minutes.

 

Unless the first game runs long. Which is likely.

 

 

UK fans in:

 

former

MJ

UKMF(maybe)

PutMeInCoach

All State Baseball

MNCM

Hammer

 

 

Duke fans in:

 

PP92

Grizzly

 

 

 

 

Anybody else want some of this? It's not too late.

Edited by PurplePride92

  • Author

What is my avatar going to be if lightning strikes and UK wins?

7 hours and 30 minutes.

 

Unless the first game runs long. Which is likely.

 

 

UK fans in:

 

former

MJ

UKMF(maybe)

PutMeInCoach

All State Baseball

MNCM

 

 

Duke fans in:

 

PP92

Grizzly

 

 

 

 

Anybody else want some of this? It's not too late.

 

How long does PP92 and Grizzly, I mean the losers of this challenge, have to keep the avatar?

I think HT is in as well.

 

I'm in. I still say you need to rep the Timmy Tebow avatar after Duke loses though. :D

  • Author
How long does PP92 and Grizzly, I mean the losers of this challenge, have to keep the avatar?

 

Until a champion is crowned. The whole season.

  • Author
I think HT is in as well.

 

I'm in. I still say you need to rep the Timmy Tebow avatar after Duke loses though. :D

 

I'm down for whatever. Maybe one of the photoshop magicians can put Antoine Dodson in a Tebow jersey with a UK hat on.

 

My location will be: home of the BBN. The greatest college basketball program ever.

 

 

Not that I have to worry about that. :lol:

Until a champion is crowned. The whole season.

 

Sounds like the start of conference tournaments to me?

Dang...just read your original post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.