Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's Avatar Challenge

If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. If Duke loses to UK on 11/13/12 what should PP92's avatar be?

    • UK logo
      41%
    • Antoine Dodson(Darnell's daddy)
      35%
    • Other(whatever else you can come up with)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I may be going to the game :D

 

There's a small-mid chance that I might be there as well...in a suite.

  • Author
PP, how long has your "Location" been like that?

 

Since I changed to a Duke avatar. :D

Since I changed to a Duke avatar. :D

 

How did I not notice it until just a while ago? :lol:

  • Author
There's a small-mid chance that I might be there as well...in a suite.

 

Word? I was just kidding about you copying off of me and stuff. You can copy off me anytime homey. What time we leaving? Need me to drive? Pay for gas? Lodging?

  • Author
How did I not notice it until just a while ago? :lol:

 

:lol:

 

No idea. One of my favorite locations to date.

:lol:

 

No idea. One of my favorite locations to date.

 

I liked it. :thumb:

  • Author

If Duke loses this game I might throw up. I get nauseous just thinking about it. Add the fact that I'll have an avatar that I don't want for months.....Lord......man....Duke HAS to win this game. UK logo and Dotson, Dobson, Dodson tied. Omigosh I can hear Randy laughing in my head right now. I see him laughing like a maniac in front of his family after the game is over. Duke HAS to win this game.

 

 

 

Think positive thoughts..think positive thoughts. Duke WILL win this game because Duke>UK. Okay much better. Much better. Phew. Almost had a meltdown.

Omigosh I can hear Randy laughing in my head right now. I see him laughing like a maniac in front of his family after the game is over. Duke HAS to win this game.

 

I'm more concerned about you getting the Dotson avatar than I am UK winning at this point. :lol:

If Duke loses this game I might throw up. I get nauseous just thinking about it. Add the fact that I'll have an avatar that I don't want for months.....Lord......man....Duke HAS to win this game. UK logo and Dotson, Dobson, Dodson tied. Omigosh I can hear Randy laughing in my head right now. I see him laughing like a maniac in front of his family after the game is over. Duke HAS to win this game.

 

 

 

Think positive thoughts..think positive thoughts. Duke WILL win this game because Duke>UK. Okay much better. Much better. Phew. Almost had a meltdown.

 

I will be unable to access any social networking site for the main reason of me just crying myself to sleep.

 

And hey if we lose. We're the underdog. UK is rated higher :D

  • Author
I will be unable to access any social networking site for the main reason of me just crying myself to sleep.

 

And hey if we lose. We're the underdog. UK is rated higher :D

 

Good point. I'll use that when I resurface two days later after the loss. :lol:

 

 

 

Wait....I'm doing it again.....Duke will not lose. Duke will not lose. Duke will not lose Duke will not lose.

Good point. I'll use that when I resurface two days later after the loss. :lol:

 

 

 

Wait....I'm doing it again.....Duke will not lose. Duke will not lose. Duke will not lose Duke will not lose.

 

IF, IF, IF we lose. At least we got Duke football to look too.

Just with the bits and pieces you see of UK on All-Access or other highlights, it would not shock me to see them struggle big time out of the gates. Duke should win.

 

Speaking of Duke, they have to have the ugliest collection of white guys ever assembled. The 1986 Boston Celtics just threw up in their mouths.

Word? I was just kidding about you copying off of me and stuff. You can copy off me anytime homey. What time we leaving? Need me to drive? Pay for gas? Lodging?

 

Haha! I'm kinda thinking its going to be too good to be true. One of my closest friends (I was the Best Man for his wedding this summer) has been working with a supplier who apparently has a suite down there for Falcons games and offered to have him come down whenever he wanted. Of course my buddy's first question was, "Does you have that suite for the UK vs. Duke game?" He said if he can get them, he'd take me. Fingers crossed!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.