Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Trinity Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Btw

BA is 5-1

MBa is 4-2 with big wins over Baylor & Battle ground

Elder is 3-2 big win this week against indy bishop Charard 4-1 & they also beat indy IC

 

Dutch fork is 2-3

BG 5-0 solid but haven't faced any top teams

Central 5-1 great 3a team & they beat some 6a teams in ky but ky 6a is very weak

 

How come Moeller isn't on that list? I like how for BG and Central there is "BUT". X could played and beat the Bengals and I'm sure you still would have said "BUT" it's just the Bengals.

 

Quick is the best player in KY. Comparing Dawkins and Walker is like comparing a red apple and a green apple. They really aren't the different, it just depends on your preference. I'll take Walker because he's taller.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How come Moeller isn't on that list? I like how for BG and Central there is "BUT". X could played and beat the Bengals and I'm sure you still would have said "BUT" it's just the Bengals.

 

Quick is the best player in KY. Comparing Dawkins and Walker is like comparing a red apple and a green apple. They really aren't the different, it just depends on your preference. I'll take Walker because he's taller.

 

I left moeller out in this post because I have all ready stated in an early post that moeller was the best team lou st x has faced. I think if were to like at some of my posts you'll find that i always give credit when it's Due. I think X is much improved from last year. I even think that X has a better Oline than Trinity. I also think X has better LBs then Trinity this year. I think X's db's are slightly better than Trinity's as a whole. That beings saying T's big advantage comes at the Skills position & Dline.

 

this years X vs T game is probably going to be a close one, if X can limited T's big plays, if not ,it will be a 3 touchdown game or better. But I certainly can tell X has improved & Quite franklin I'm still shock X didn't put BG away.

Avidtiger when you first started you stated that Walker was on the same as level Quick & Dawkins. you have since back off Quick. I don't know what's your issue with Dawk. let it go man

 

Dawkins is a great back. But his line in those past 2 years made him look better. Walker would've done the same thing with that line. I made a mistake i know Quick is light years away from everyone else. But Walker and Dawkins are interchangeable point blank.

Btw

BA is 5-1

MBa is 4-2 with big wins over Baylor & Battle ground

Elder is 3-2 big win this week against indy bishop Charard 4-1 & they also beat indy IC

 

Dutch fork is 2-3

BG 5-0 solid but haven't faced any top teams

Central 5-1 great 3a team & they beat some 6a teams in ky but ky 6a is very weak

 

Its all about matchups buddy.

I left moeller out in this post because I have all ready stated in an early post that moeller was the best team lou st x has faced. I think if were to like at some of my posts you'll find that i always give credit when it's Due. I think X is much improved from last year. I even think that X has a better Oline than Trinity. I also think X has better LBs then Trinity this year. I think X's db's are slightly better than Trinity's as a whole. That beings saying T's big advantage comes at the Skills position & Dline.

 

this years X vs T game is probably going to be a close one, if X can limited T's big plays, if not ,it will be a 3 touchdown game or better. But I certainly can tell X has improved & Quite franklin I'm still shock X didn't put BG away.

 

Not Rb and besides Hatcher the d-line is very debatable.

Not Rb and besides Hatcher the d-line is very debatable.

I disagree. IMO, Trinity's defensive line is the strongest component of their defense.

I disagree. IMO, Trinity's defensive line is the strongest component of their defense.

 

Would have to agree. The goal line stand against a quality O line from Cincy St X made me a believer in these guys!

Walker has always had a good Oline & He didn't do what Dawkins did his sophomore year.Dawk rushed 904 yards 15 td's & wasn't primary ball carrier

 

Walker was the primary ball carrier last year he rushed for 600 yards 9 td's

 

listen the great oline thing you are trying hold over Dawkins head doesn't Fly. you see while T's oline last was a very good line it did not define Dawkins susscess.

 

Breaking numerous tackles,Blowing thru the holes & Shaking defender out of their cleats, & out running defenders

that's all Dawkins

 

also Dawkins has an average oline this year & his stats are where they were last year at this time so whats your excuse with that.

 

Just simply give when it's due

I left moeller out in this post because I have all ready stated in an early post that moeller was the best team lou st x has faced. I think if were to like at some of my posts you'll find that i always give credit when it's Due. I think X is much improved from last year. I even think that X has a better Oline than Trinity. I also think X has better LBs then Trinity this year. I think X's db's are slightly better than Trinity's as a whole. That beings saying T's big advantage comes at the Skills position & Dline.

 

this years X vs T game is probably going to be a close one, if X can limited T's big plays, if not ,it will be a 3 touchdown game or better. But I certainly can tell X has improved & Quite franklin I'm still shock X didn't put BG away.

 

Sorry for not reading your previous post, my bad.

 

I believe that if X's starting QB doesn't get knocked out of the BG game they pull out a tough road victory; but that was a good learning opportunity for the entire offense.

 

We know about the key players on both teams, but who are some guys who are under the radar that could have an impact on the outcome of the game?

I disagree. IMO, Trinity's defensive line is the strongest component of their defense.

 

X's D-line is very good as well. Bauscher Broyles Roesler and Ackerman.

Walker has always had a good Oline & He didn't do what Dawkins did his sophomore year.Dawk rushed 904 yards 15 td's & wasn't primary ball carrier

 

Walker was the primary ball carrier last year he rushed for 600 yards 9 td's

 

listen the great oline thing you are trying hold over Dawkins head doesn't Fly. you see while T's oline last was a very good line it did not define Dawkins susscess.

 

Breaking numerous tackles,Blowing thru the holes & Shaking defender out of their cleats, & out running defenders

that's all Dawkins

 

also Dawkins has an average oline this year & his stats are where they were last year at this time so whats your excuse with that.

 

Just simply give when it's due

 

Seriously? Walker has always had a good o-line? :lol: Ludicrous. But you need a new argument i said Dawkins is a great back and we're not talking about years past i said they are Interchangable Right Now.

Sorry for not reading your previous post, my bad.

 

I believe that if X's starting QB doesn't get knocked out of the BG game they pull out a tough road victory; but that was a good learning opportunity for the entire offense.

 

We know about the key players on both teams, but who are some guys who are under the radar that could have an impact on the outcome of the game?

 

Connor Ackerman(player of the gm v Dutch Fork) he always makes big plays. Also Purcell, Davis, and Roshkoski. Left out Clemons on defense(cb).

Its all about matchups buddy.

 

Says the man bragging on Walker who has faced Doss and Fern Creek.

Seriously? Walker has always had a good o-line? :lol: Ludicrous. But you need a new argument i said Dawkins is a great back and we're not talking about years past i said they are Interchangable Right Now.

 

Call me crazy but you are the one who brought up the oline the past two years

 

I will go back to your post if needed

If you flip flopped the schedules who thinks Trinity would still be undefeated and St. X would be without a win?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.