Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Trinity Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's get it on. This game began last night when the Trinity players got on the bus and hit twitter and were greeted with this gem.....

 

 

@Nolan_Morris: “@cbo11inger: Must be a slow night in sports tonight on ESPN2...” oh wowwww. We PRAY your butt(edited)gets in against us #(edited)scrub

 

Nolan Morris plays for Trinity and Clay Bollinger plays for St. X. Needless to say it appears Bollinger deleted that tweet but that tweet has been immortalized and the Trinity team took to twitter and let everyone know how they felt about this tweet and what they were going to do to St. X and Bollinger if he gets in the game. I almost wish I could make it to this game. I wonder if it is possible for it to be more spirited than ever. That's a long 125 mile ride home for Trinity players to allow this tweet to soak in. They went after Bollinger and St. X hard for a good 20-30 minutes before I fell asleep.

 

(Cue the old school folks who despise twitter/Facebook/social media and how it is ruining our kids.....)

 

I'm going to take Trinity in a rout similar to last year.

Edited by PurplePride92

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow

 

The Glaser Fairwell Tour may have just gotten more interesting.:clap:

Trinity needs to stop worrying about tweets and focus on how to stop the Tiger passing game.

I think that Trinity probably has the edge in this game, but I honestly won't say by much. I would not be shocked to see a game in the 24-14 range in favor of the Rocks. I am thinking about a 10 point win here.

I think that Trinity wins in a pretty close one.

Sounds like some foolish words for a kid that seldom gets in......oh well......I cant see much changing from last years debacles unless Glaser and patty change things up. They won't , but I expect a closer match up. Trinity's offensive line will struggle a bit, but the big play makers are still there. I say 7-0 tigers in the first quarter on a fumble sack returned for td......then huge thunderstorms and game suspended not replayed.

 

TIGERS WIN !!!!! TIGERS WIN!!!!

X in a close one. X 27-24.

Rocks win in a closer than expected game... 28 - 13. Rival games bring out the best in both teams. Second half will be the difference for the Rocks. Should be a great game! Glaser tour Part 1 will have a sad outcome on Poplar Level Road. Overall series will be tied. See you in the playoffs.

  • Author
Sounds like some foolish words for a kid that seldom gets in......oh well......I cant see much changing from last years debacles unless Glaser and patty change things up. They won't , but I expect a closer match up. Trinity's offensive line will struggle a bit, but the big play makers are still there. I say 7-0 tigers in the first quarter on a fumble sack returned for td......then huge thunderstorms and game suspended not replayed.

 

TIGERS WIN !!!!! TIGERS WIN!!!!

 

That's pretty good. :lol:

There was more participation in this thread last year, when it was a guaranteed blow-out. What's up with that?

  • Author
There was more participation in this thread last year, when it was a guaranteed blow-out. What's up with that?

 

No clue. I was wondering the same. Maybe it will pick up as time goes on.

I believe that this game will be unlike the previous 4 meetings. Haven't decided a winner yet, but I think the game will be entertaining for both sides well into the 4th quarter.

I believe that this game will be unlike the previous 4 meetings. Haven't decided a winner yet, but I think the game will be entertaining for both sides well into the 4th quarter.

 

I honestly don't know who will win either i only predicted an X win b/c thats what my heart says. But this will be a great game and i believe who ever wants it more will pull it out. I also think it has the potential to be high scoring.

If the X line can put it together for four quarters this WILL be a game !!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.