Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Tech to fire Billy Gillispie ASAP!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

Rule #1: Never believe anything you read on Bleacher Report

 

 

Actually, Deadspin.com reported this news over the weekend citing an anonymous source.

Does Alan Cutler have his running shoes ready?

 

One of the greatest scenes of all-time! :lol:

One of the greatest scenes of all-time! :lol:

 

Indeed.

Any Joe Schmo can post an article on the bleacher report. Like Wireman said, I wouldn't use them as a credible source.

Does Alan Cutler have his running shoes ready?

 

Maybe he'll run to Texas and stay there.

Sad really. I know I will be praying for all involved.

I think they will either wait to the "illness" situation is resolved or reach a settlement. Otherwise, and maybe anyway, he will be the wealthiest unemployed coach around.

Sad really. I know I will be praying for all involved.

 

Best answer yet... I can't get anyone to tell me exactly what's wrong with Gillispie but they all say something like this:

 

"If the public knew, the scrutiny would not be the same..."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.