DNC Convention

woodsrider

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other item that I find interesting is the constant refrain of "he has nothing to run on so he only bashes his opponent."

I heard A LOT of accomplishments tonight. It seems like it's a case of "I don't like his accomplishments or agree with his politics" vs "he has not accomplished anything."

Preach!!!

I don't get what the issue is. The govt IS the only thing we all belong to. They didn't say it SHOULD be the only thing we belong to. They followed up with proper context saying we all belong to different states/churches/etc.

What's the issue?

We do not belong to government. Government was created by the People. Government belongs to the People.

An all powerful government is at odds with personal freedom. By cheering on the greatness of government, the rights and achievements of the People are lessened.

The video speaks volumes. I'm not upset about it but it clearly shows what they believe. Government is the alpha and the omega.
And unfortunately, too many on here are ok with that. An overreachng federal government is dangerous and an impediment to our liberties and freedoms that get taken for granted. As it has been stated before by someone WAY more intelligent than I, anyone that gives up freedoms and liberties for security, deserves neither.

So for everyone who says they built it alone will they say they failed alone also or will they blame the government?
A friend of mine opened a tool and die shop several years ago. When it failed the bank took his house. As far as I know the bank didn't take the white house.

Well, one thing is for sure, Michelle can certainly say she is better off now than she was 4 years ago. Her date nights have gone from dinner and maybe a movie in a rusted out car to dinner and the theater in New York City on Airforce One.

More vacations also