Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie draws complaints

Featured Replies

Totally absurd. Making the broacast team run steps? Has to be a first. The guy is a dictator.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Totally absurd. Making the broacast team run steps? Has to be a first. The guy is a dictator.

 

:lol:

 

This did make me laugh out loud. Why in the world would they comply? I know what I would have told him. :lol:

:lol:

 

This did make me laugh out loud. Why in the world would they comply? I know what I would have told him. :lol:

 

I can only imagine the scene if Cronin told me to hit a lay up line, much less the steps... :lol:

He has to be mentally off.

:lol:

 

This did make me laugh out loud. Why in the world would they comply? I know what I would have told him. :lol:

 

The other parts of the article are pretty dispicable but grown men being forced to run steps??? Am I missing something? I still can't believe I loved the UK hire and I feel like an idiot.

I learned from a good source last night that Billy Gillispie's health issues are pretty serious. I'm not at liberty to share the details publicly but I think it's important to remember him in that regard, as well.

 

That being said, I'm in agreement that Texas Tech must fire him.

Hope he has saved his money because I don't see him getting another job.

 

Any AD or President that hires him should be fired immediately.

 

I agree completely. Why do they just recycle bad coaches. TT AD and President should be fired. What did they expect. He is an alcoholic. He has a proven track record of abuse and drinking and he gets hired in high pressure jobs. Amazing

There's little doubt the man has mental issues. If he can get well from whatever he's now in the hospital with, he or his family members need to get him some phychological help immediately. With that said, though, his coaching career is finished imo, at least at a high level. He may someday coach a high school team, if that's not beneath him.

You forgot John Edwards and Dick Cheney

I would love to see a celebrity train wreck Apprentice.

 

Charlie Sheen

Billy Gillispie

Terrell Owens

Lindsay Lohan

Jose Canseco

Ryan Lochte

Rod Bladgovich (sp)

Herman Cain

Randy Quaid

Gary Busey

Lenny Dykstra

Andy Dick

He's out of the hospital now. It's just a matter of time before the hammer falls down.

One of the Lexington TV stations reported that BCG has checked out of the hospital.

On another site I was reading someone had posted that, "They now have found he has traces of blood in his alcohol stream."

Hopefully he isn't drinking again. He has enough issues without adding alcohol to his problems.

Why would anyone hire that guy to coach anything.

Why would anyone hire that guy to coach anything.

 

I agree.

 

I just amazed that he did the exact same things that got him fired at UK.

I can only imagine the scene if Cronin told me to hit a lay up line, much less the steps... :lol:

 

Seriously. That is just nuts. What grown man would listen to such an idiot. Well except for the one below. :lol:

 

If we fumbled the ball, slipped or shot it with the wrong hand, he'd make us run the steps of the arena," the source said. "He got a big kick out of it, but it was demeaning for us as grown men."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.