Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie draws complaints

Featured Replies

Sounds like Billy could use a shot of KY bourbon to calm him down. His name goes in my "shall never be mentioned" file along with you know who.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would LOVE to read a "tell all" book about Billy G...

I would LOVE to read a "tell all" book about Billy G...

 

Would the book be titled "Billy G & all the strings he pulled"

Bizarre dude to say the least. I think he may be mentally ill. No kidding. Good thing he's not a cop. Can you imagine? Oh my.......

He made the reporters run if they missed a lay-up. What in the world? I said earlier he was a train wreck. I would like to publicly apologize to all train wrecks.

Maybe the high school in Texas that hired Claude Bassett needs a basketball coach.

  • Author

Wow. He better not ever coach anywhere again.

Wow. He better not ever coach anywhere again.

 

There is no possible way anyone would hire him. If he was hired the entire team would quit on the spot.

I'm amazed this has been allowed to continue for so long. No way Gillispie coaches again after this debacle.

Some of those kids could file a lawsuit and likely win big money from TTU. I knew it was bad, but this is just crazy.

Hope he has saved his money because I don't see him getting another job.

 

Any AD or President that hires him should be fired immediately.

He is done, no doubt. I think he has mental problems too, sad.

 

Dozens of people have deserted the program and left TT because of BCG. Anybody else find humor in the fact that the latest to flee was named Wannah Bail? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.