Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie draws complaints

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37310[/ATTACH]

 

That's nice.

 

:lol:

Wait, your telling me that another school is letting him coach?

  • Author
Wait, your telling me that another school is letting him coach?

 

I think this is year 2 at Texas Tech for him so it's likely his last year there.

Perry Stevenson ‏@PSteve2122

 

I hope Texas Tech wasn't expecting anything other than what they're getting right now. I shouldve warned em.. But its funnier this way lol

  • Author

:lol: :lol:

 

 

He should have put up a twitpic of a big mug of beer to go with it.

Didn't see that one coming.....

I'm shocked...

PoorTexas Tech. Didn't they have Bob Knight, then Pat Knight before BGP? That's a tough row to hoe.

I would love to see a celebrity train wreck Apprentice.

 

Charlie Sheen

Billy Gillispie

Terrell Owens

Lindsay Lohan

Jose Canseco

Ryan Lochte

Rod Bladgovich (sp)

Herman Cain

Randy Quaid

Gary Busey

Lenny Dykstra

Andy Dick

I would love to see a celebrity train wreck Apprentice.

 

Charlie Sheen

Billy Gillispie

Terrell Owens

Lindsay Lohan

Jose Canseco

Ryan Lochte

Rod Bladgovich (sp)

Herman Cain

Randy Quaid

Gary Busey

Lenny Dykstra

Andy Dick

 

It's a shame Whitney Houston died or she would have been runaway winner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.