Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Miami

Featured Replies

I see on Chad's facebook page that he didn't take Philbin too seriously about how he represents the Dolphins considering his new profile picture. :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see on Chad's facebook page that he didn't take Philbin too seriously about how he represents the Dolphins considering his new profile picture. :lol: :lol:

 

I saw that too. I'm not sure that's what Philbin was looking for!

I subscribed to HBO last year to watch Game of Thrones and was really pumped to finally see Hard Knocks live (I have watched some replays on NFL Network, but its not the same). And, of course, the lockout ruined it. So, I'm pretty pumped to finally get to see it.

Next week's episode should be fun ... for Buc fans. :D

At 41 minutes into the first episode, HBO runs the graphic "Players Day Off". Chad walks down a hallway by himself and says to a person off camera, "Stu, I promise I'm geting arrested while we're off."

 

Chad had never been arrested.

 

He was arrested tonight for domestic violence.

Pretty sad Miami is so bad they even screw up Hard Knocks 2 weeks in!

I soooo hope Chad ends up in Cleve!!!

HBO is jumping for joy right now. Chad and getting arrested is the only thing keeping this show alive.

At 41 minutes into the first episode, HBO runs the graphic "Players Day Off". Chad walks down a hallway by himself and says to a person off camera, "Stu, I promise I'm geting arrested while we're off."

 

Chad had never been arrested.

 

He was arrested tonight for domestic violence.

 

Talking about ironic. He called his shot in jest and it really happened.

At 41 minutes into the first episode, HBO runs the graphic "Players Day Off". Chad walks down a hallway by himself and says to a person off camera, "Stu, I promise I'm geting arrested while we're off."

 

Chad had never been arrested.

 

He was arrested tonight for domestic violence.

 

I read this morning that Chad has not been arrested since he has been in the NFL. He was arrested once in college for domestic violence.

Screw it up? This is tv gold!!!!! :lol:

 

For a week or two until they cut him I'd say.

Screw it up? This is tv gold!!!!! :lol:

 

It's good but let's not exaggerate how good :lol:

I read this morning that Chad has not been arrested since he has been in the NFL. He was arrested once in college for domestic violence.

 

True, he was sentenced to 30 days of community service.

How much of the hour will HBO devote to the Chad saga? Very interesting, very entertaining, very little to do about football. The rest of the Dolphins could be running around the practice field in their birthday suits and not get so much as a mention.

  • Author

We will find out shortly!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.