Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Miami

Featured Replies

I rarely watch that kind of TV (First Take) but thought I would turn it on today because The View was a re-run. I was shocked at Skip's take on the situation and like you I have a very hard time believing that Skip believes everything he had to say.

 

The view??

 

Bayless is a blowhard that likes to stir things up.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The view??

 

Bayless is a blowhard that likes to stir things up.

 

I like the View, the Talk the whatever...

 

And Bayless does appear to be a blow hard. Stephen Smith (I hope that name is right) is worlds better than Bayless.

I like the View, the Talk the whatever...

 

And Bayless does appear to be a blow hard. Stephen Smith (I hope that name is right) is worlds better than Bayless.

 

Don't care much for Smith either.

  • Author
Don't care much for Smith either.

 

I would have to watch more but he is better than Skipper.

 

I would have to watch more but he is better than Skipper.

 

That ain't saying much. They both stink IMO.

That ain't saying much. They both stink IMO.

 

Agree. They do a lot just to get people going.

I hate watching guys get cut. I'd hate to be the guy telling them.

 

I thought it was a bit odd when Vontae said he wanted to call his grandma while the GM was telling him he was being traded.

  • Author
I hate watching guys get cut. I'd hate to be the guy telling them.

 

I thought it was a bit odd when Vontae said he wanted to call his grandma while the GM was telling him he was being traded.

 

I agree, what a clown. However, when Vontae asked what he was being traded for Ireland was evasive. When you treat your players that way not much surprises me in return.

My Hard Knocks take-away from last night is Philbin may be an offensive genius, x's and o's strategist but will not be a good head coach. He has been promoted beyond his effectiveness.

 

The players are close to walking over him. Offensive coordinator Mike Sherman, the tight ends coach and the OL coach have a take no prisoners presence. I feel bad for Philbin. I think he is in way over his head as a head coach.

  • Author
My Hard Knocks take-away from last night is Philbin may be an offensive genius, x's and o's strategist but will not be a good head coach. He has been promoted beyond his effectiveness.

 

The players are close to walking over him. Offensive coordinator Mike Sherman, the tight ends coach and the OL coach have a take no prisoners presence. I feel bad for Philbin. I think he is in way over his head as a head coach.

 

I can't decide on Philbin. On one hand he comes off so laid back and almost like a pushover but on the other hand I see him being deliberate and walking softly with a big stick. Two episodes ago when the players gave him a little push back all he did was give them some lip service and sent them on their way.

 

What does everyone else think?

I don't know about Philben. He's not in a good situation and I just don't think his demeanor is HC quality. Three years at most.

I thought Alecxhin's Gulf of Mexico experience was interesting. Why in the world didn't he just take a leak while standing on the jet ski?

I can't decide on Philbin. On one hand he comes off so laid back and almost like a pushover but on the other hand I see him being deliberate and walking softly with a big stick. Two episodes ago when the players gave him a little push back all he did was give them some lip service and sent them on their way.

 

What does everyone else think?

 

I lean "quiet/big stick."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.