Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Miami

Featured Replies

Anybody find a place to watch it online?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does this usually air? I've got HBO for the first time in many years and was intrigued about checking it out.

  • Author

Great episode tonight!

 

Some random thoughts:

 

1. I have more respect for Philbin. He is laid back but he is deliberate. I see what the Dolphins see in him. I am not sold yet but he has my full attention.

2. The haircuts were hilarious. The best one was the guy with no eyebrows and the penis cut into his head. Philbin said something like I am glad we are such a class organization. Truly a classic!

3. Way too many f-bombs by way too many coaches and people in the organization. A couple f-bombs add flavor but the Fins are out of control. At least we know they are not holding back.

4. I was very impressed with Matt Moore rooting for Tannehill to do well.

5. I was impressed with Tannehill, looks like he may be the QB of the future in Miami.

6. I liked the battle between Chad and #24 the DB in practice.

7. Philbin was very professional when he cut Chad and again he impressed me this week.

8. Overall great episode.

9. I can't wait until next week and Hard Knocks really has me interested in the Dolphins season.

10. I LOVE THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author
When does this usually air? I've got HBO for the first time in many years and was intrigued about checking it out.

 

Each Tuesday night at 10pm but you should be able to set your DVR up to catch re-runs.

  • Author

One more thing, I didn't realize Philbin lost a son earlier this year, that was a brief but emotional piece.

 

HBO is really kicking ass with Hard Knocks this year.

One more thing, I didn't realize Philbin lost a son earlier this year, that was a brief but emotional piece.

 

HBO is really kicking ass with Hard Knocks this year.

 

Got my 30-day free trial of HBO yesterday so I could watch.

I'm curious to see if "Always Open" makes the 53.

I'm with you guru. Philbin has impressed me thus far.

 

Based on what they've shown us on the show, Tannehill has looked good. Regardless of who starts the season, it is hard to imagine him not being the man at some point. It wouldn't surprise me if he wins the job though. Considering their situation, and if he continues to impress, it makes more sense to get him on the field and get him some experience.

 

I hope Les Brown and 7-11 make the squad.

 

Even though I'm not really a fan, you gotta feel for David Garrard.

I was listening to Dan Patrick this morning and he raised a good question.

 

Why would a team let HBO in? What's in it for them?

I was listening to Dan Patrick this morning and he raised a good question.

 

Why would a team let HBO in? What's in it for them?

IMO Miami needs leadership. This shows the innmates will not run the place there. Chad had/showed zero respect toward their leadership before this. Perfect scenario for Miami. If that were a J Taylor kind of guy I don't think it would have been filmed.

IMO Miami needs leadership. This shows the innmates will not run the place there. Chad had/showed zero respect toward their leadership before this. Perfect scenario for Miami. If that were a J Taylor kind of guy I don't think it would have been filmed.

 

So your feeling is that the organization benefits because its fans see leadership?

  • Author

Skip Bayless thinks it was a low blow to Chad and Philbin has been out to get Chad from the word go and make himself a star by running Chad out of town.

Skip Bayless thinks it was a low blow to Chad and Philbin has been out to get Chad from the word go and make himself a star by running Chad out of town.

 

It's a low blow for ESPN to insult my intelligence by putting that clown on TV all the time. There is no way he believes half of the stupid things he says.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.