Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Miami

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's a low blow for ESPN to insult my intelligence by putting that clown on TV all the time. There is no way he believes half of the stupid things he says.

 

I rarely watch that kind of TV (First Take) but thought I would turn it on today because The View was a re-run. I was shocked at Skip's take on the situation and like you I have a very hard time believing that Skip believes everything he had to say.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What may in the long run turn out to be the most damaging aspect of the Hard Knocks coverage for Chad is the degree to which his on the field skills have diminished. There were multiple clips of him being covered, ill prepared, unable to grasp the play, unable to sniff even a bit of daylight when running pass patterns, manhandled and dropping passes.

I rarely watch that kind of TV (First Take) but thought I would turn it on today because The View was a re-run.

 

Hold on. I'm just taking this in.

Anybody find a place to watch it online?

 

Yes. Believe it or not both episodes are on youtube.

Makes me feel bad for him just a hair but he has no one to blame but himself.

 

He took a receipt for a box of condoms out of the store and left it out in the open in his vehicle. While still a newlywed. My man card won't allow me to feel the slightest bit bad for him. Big dummy.

 

Cashier: Would you like your receipt, sir?

 

 

Should have been Chad: Child please!!!!!

Each Tuesday night at 10pm but you should be able to set your DVR up to catch re-runs.

 

What is this "D" "V" "R" you speak of ... :confused:

I'm curious to see if "Always Open" makes the 53.

 

You mean 7-11?

  • Author
If Hard Knocks is not in Miami, I don't think Chad gets cut that soon if at all.

 

Disagree.

 

For me, the jury is still out on Philbin as an NFL coach but he looks to be high character and a man of his word from what I can see and there were several issues with Chad and you know all that stuff was covered when the signed him.

So your feeling is that the organization benefits because its fans see leadership?

 

No I think the team benefits because it shows the leadership is not about one guy it's about doing what's best for the team. I think they didn't care about filming it because Chad had been a problem child leading up to the arrest with his Twitter antics etc.

I also don't know how HBO's contract is. They might not be able to keep them out on stuff like that don't really know.

I like Philbin more and more.

  • Author
I like Philbin more and more.

 

I like him too but you can tell from his demeanor when he is "In Charge" and when he is giving some lip service. For example, with Steinbach, Philbin sat on the couch and you could tell he really like Eric and was engaged in the conversation. However, when the boyz came in to meet with Philbin over Chad he sat in the King's chair and his active listening skills were much different and forced. Philbin was obviously not thrilled about the conversation and in my opinion it showed. He ended that session my making those players think there were getting a voice in decisions in the future while not really committing to anything formal. If the players on the Dolphins study that episode and Philbin's demeanor they will gain a lot of insight on their new head coach.

On the wives note, Jake Locker's wife is hot and way out of his league.

Les Brown's girlfriend is former miss Utah.

Philbin is so inspiring, the tight end coach is probably better still than all his TE's, the GM already comes off as an arrogant jerk, and I love the Offensive Line coach.

For the people that don't have HBO it's on fastpasstv.ms

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.