Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Miami

Featured Replies

Who watched it last night? What did you think?

 

I was entertained but I came away from the first episode thinking the Fins are going to be a train wreck this year.

 

Some reasons:

 

1. Huge controversy at QB.

2. Chad is already out of control dropping multiple F-Bombs in his presser and talking about how he didn't have sex last season (something like that) because of his poor performance.

3. Vontae Davis complaining and being out of shape.

4. Joe Philbin saying he needed to talk to Chad about his unacceptable behavior and then treating him with such kid gloves.

5. And to add emphasis, Philbin did not impress me at all. He comes across like such a wimp. Maybe that is how he believes he needs to handle a bunch of rich children but wow.

6. Finally, other than Tannehill the Dolphins' wives are not anything to write home about...

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have a link to catch this show without HBO? I can't find it on fastpasstv

Anyone have a link to catch this show without HBO? I can't find it on fastpasstv

 

 

I tried to find a link lastnight. I will try again tonight when I get off work.

Chad was out of control but I thought he was hilarious. He learned how to 'shut up' all year under Bill Belichick had me dying. I started watching during his press conference but I'll be watching from now on.

 

I thought the same of Philbin. It was funny. He was like..'we can't have him representing the Dolphins like that,' and then treated him with kid gloves like you said.

 

I'm looking forward to next week. Was Reggie Bush on there much?

As much as I like Hard Knocks, I love The Franchise! Has anyone caught this show? It is actually shot with the Miami Marlins. Fantastic show.

Chads act is just annoying to me at this point. Shut up and do something on the field.

  • Author
Chad was out of control but I thought he was hilarious. He learned how to 'shut up' all year under Bill Belichick had me dying. I started watching during his press conference but I'll be watching from now on.

 

I thought the same of Philbin. It was funny. He was like..'we can't have him representing the Dolphins like that,' and then treated him with kid gloves like you said.

 

I'm looking forward to next week. Was Reggie Bush on there much?

 

I remember seeing Reggie beating Chad in Soccer on PS3 but that was it (that I remember).

I remember seeing Reggie beating Chad in Soccer on PS3 but that was it (that I remember).

 

I think the rb who fumbled the screen pass (and then recovered it himself) was Reggie Bush.

 

The Chad schtick only works when he has performance to back it up. If Chad has 1000 yards receiving then let's see the river dance and hear him ramble on like Socrates. Until then... :sssh:

Philbin reminds me of a guy who's a great coordinator but not a leader of men.

 

David Garrard's wife sure is country, and honestly I can't remember a whole bunch of wives being involved in HK. I rember Heap's wife but they really don't profile many of them.

 

The college hoopster may be a good story but he's in way over his head.

It pains me that I don't have HBO right now. I love this show! The Franchise was great too but only saw the Giants one.

I believe the Vontae Davis thing is more common than we realize.

 

I hope Chad has a good year. Glad his name is back to normal. I wouldn't expect anything like he was doing a few years ago with the Bengals but hopefully he is more productive than last year.

 

I remember reading about the banker guy who they are giving a shot at TE. Pretty good story...and a freak athlete.

I tried to find a link lastnight. I will try again tonight when I get off work.

 

Any luck? I still can't find one. Admittedly I've only looked two places.

On Chad's twitter page his avatar is a picture of himself with the script "No (the word he was instructed not to say)"

 

Good to see Coach Philbin's message came through loud and clear.

  • Author
On Chad's twitter page his avatar is a picture of himself with the script "No (the word he was instructed not to say)"

 

Good to see Coach Philbin's message came through loud and clear.

 

Chad is a cancer with diminished skills.

 

If I was Philbin I would cut him.

Any luck? I still can't find one. Admittedly I've only looked two places.

1530 homer has it. Go to Mo's blog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.