Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never knew any of that GT.

 

So, what is the benefit of attending Huntington Prep ? Why wouldn't St. Joe hire Huntington Prep's coach and have the kids play for them since they attend school there ? Are the prep schools more like a non summer AAU team ?

 

The more I have learned about this senario over the past couple of years the more intriguing it is. The players also have to pay the tuition fee that is associated with the prep school. I have a close acquaintance who houses some of the HPrep players. It's been an eye opening experience to say the least.

  • Author

Tyus Jones has moved up to the #1 spot in this class according to Scout now that Wiggins is 2013.

Tyus Jones has moved up to the #1 spot in this class according to Scout now that Wiggins is 2013.

 

More likely UK lands the now #2 guy in the class in Mudiay...

More likely UK lands the now #2 guy in the class in Mudiay...

 

Which do you like better? I know it's two different games and two great talents but for what Cal wants from a PG who is the better fit?

Which do you like better? I know it's two different games and two great talents but for what Cal wants from a PG who is the better fit?

 

I like Jones better, but Mudiay is probably more in line with what Cal likes from a PG...

Karl Towns, #1 2015 recruit, to announce his college decision on December 4th per Ben Roberts.

I like that Alexander kid a lot. He's awesome.

 

 

Where is D'Angelo Russell at recruiting wise for UK?

I like that Alexander kid a lot. He's awesome.

 

 

Where is D'Angelo Russell at recruiting wise for UK?

 

I've heard good things out of Alexander, but I have no idea about Russell. Who else is in the mix?

They say he is part of a package deal!

They say he is part of a package deal!

 

That tends to work out about 5% of the time. If that...

 

That tends to work out about 5% of the time. If that...

 

Harrison twins are the only package deal I can remember actually happening. :lol:

Harrison twins are the only package deal I can remember actually happening. :lol:

 

And they shared a womb... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.