Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

Same position...

 

Oh, thanks. Who do think UK should go after between them?

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, thanks. Who do think UK should go after between them?

 

Both are elite bigs. Can't go wrong with either. I'd take Alexander because he tries to rip the rim off...

Cliff Alexander joining JaQuan Lyle for Big Blue Madness on October 12th.

  • Author
Andrew Wiggins also to attend BBM, per Evan Daniels.

 

Am I correct that he hasn't decided what year he will come out?

Am I correct that he hasn't decided what year he will come out?

 

That's how I understand it.

 

Am I correct that he hasn't decided what year he will come out?

 

Doing the work needed to move to 2013 but hasn't made a decision yet...

  • Author
Doing the work needed to move to 2013 but hasn't made a decision yet...

 

I read he takes 8 classes per day.

I read he takes 8 classes per day.

 

I would too if it got me one year closer to millions of dollars.

 

I would too if it got me one year closer to millions of dollars.

 

The only person that is leaning towards staying in 2014 around Wiggins is the kid himself...

The only person that is leaning towards staying in 2014 around Wiggins is the kid himself...

 

How about I would be encouraging him if it got me closer to millions of dollars?

How about I would be encouraging him if it got me closer to millions of dollars?

 

Not saying those pushing him towards 2013 are wrong. I'd be advising the same. Wiggins is enjoying life as a kid at the moment and not in a direct rush to give that up just yet. I think he will eventually, but you never know...

I read he takes 8 classes per day.

 

That's why I was saying over the summer that I had reservations about the switch. The amount of work needed to be a junior and senior all in one year is a load. Even more so at the school he attends...

 

That's why I was saying over the summer that I had reservations about the switch. The amount of work needed to be a junior and senior all in one year is a load. Even more so at the school he attends...

 

How much more work is it?

 

A bad comparison but my senior year the only class I had left that was required to graduate was English.

How much more work is it?

 

A bad comparison but my senior year the only class I had left that was required to graduate was English.

 

Were you trying to get through the NCAA Clearinghouse? Somewhere between 6-8 core credits while playing a basketball schedule with a ton of travel starting in a few weeks...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.