Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

  • Author

Trey Lyles exited the lockerroom tonight wearing a UK skull cap.

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trey Lyles exited the lockerroom tonight wearing a UK skull cap.

 

That's a good sign, but Quincy Miller used to wear Kentucky gear everywhere he went so we see how that worked out (although I'm sure Cal shut him down after landing a commitment from Davis). Still though, can't be a bad thing.

Cal watching 2014 PG Tyus Jones in Minneapolis today, per Ben Roberts.

Cal watching 2014 PG Tyus Jones in Minneapolis today, per Ben Roberts.

 

The Jones or Mudiay debate will be a fun one to follow this spring and summer...

The Jones or Mudiay debate will be a fun one to follow this spring and summer...

 

Who would you take right now?

The Jones or Mudiay debate will be a fun one to follow this spring and summer...

 

I don't know either of them very well, but on the surface I like 6'4" 185 over 6'1" 171.

Who would you take right now?

 

It's a REALLY tough call. Mudiay is an explosive athlete with big time speed and handles while Jones is the epitome of a true floor general PG. Mudiay has the upside, but Jones can come in and run a team at a very high level from day 1...

It's a REALLY tough call. Mudiay is an explosive athlete with big time speed and handles while Jones is the epitome of a true floor general PG. Mudiay has the upside, but Jones can come in and run a team at a very high level from day 1...

 

Sounds like a no-lose situation if you can land one of them.

I don't know either of them very well, but on the surface I like 6'4" 185 over 6'1" 171.

 

From what I've read, Jones is the like a Chris Paul and Mudiay is like a Tyreke Evans.

From what I've read, Jones is the like a Chris Paul and Mudiay is like a Tyreke Evans.

 

Something like that...

Per Jason Jordan's Twitter, 6'3" guard Devin Booker says, "I love how Coach Cal pushes his players. That's what I want in college."

 

Booker is ranked #23 according to Rivals' 2014 rankings. I haven't heard of him until right now.

Per Jason Jordan's Twitter, 6'3" guard Devin Booker says, "I love how Coach Cal pushes his players. That's what I want in college."

 

Booker is ranked #23 according to Rivals' 2014 rankings. I haven't heard of him until right now.

 

Really been blowing up and getting a lot of offers since the start of the year....

 

From Mississippi

Per Jason Jordan's Twitter, 6'3" guard Devin Booker says, "I love how Coach Cal pushes his players. That's what I want in college."

 

Booker is ranked #23 according to Rivals' 2014 rankings. I haven't heard of him until right now.

 

#23??? Ranked too low for Cal to give him a look. He only focuses on top 20 guys. :D

Per Jason Jordan's Twitter, 6'3" guard Devin Booker says, "I love how Coach Cal pushes his players. That's what I want in college."

 

Booker is ranked #23 according to Rivals' 2014 rankings. I haven't heard of him until right now.

Kid is flat out wired to score from anywhere on the court. Loved him last summer...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.