August 8, 201214 yr Author I read his Dad didn't even name UK, but had named several other schools. What schools did he name?
August 8, 201214 yr Lyles' dad has been running his recruitment and there hasn't been major involvement from his travel team. Speice is a Nike program but hasn't really pushed kids that way...
September 15, 201214 yr Author Lots of talk about Lyles today. Dakich says he was told that A)Lyles was on UK's campus for a visit before he de-committed and B)someone from the Lyles "camp" told IU they would need to bring a member of the camp onto the staff in order to keep Lyles. Lyles' dad said that neither are true. Speculation is that there is zero chance Lyles will pick IU.
September 19, 201214 yr According to Ben Roberts, former Rice forward Arsalan Kazemi tells Sports Illustrated that UK and Oregon are his "early leaders." I think I saw where he averaged 12 & 10 in his last year at Rice.
September 19, 201214 yr According to Ben Roberts, former Rice forward Arsalan Kazemi tells Sports Illustrated that UK and Oregon are his "early leaders." I think I saw where he averaged 12 & 10 in his last year at Rice. He's only going to be eligible for the 2nd semester of the 2013-2014 season unless he goes to a school on the quarter system. Semester schools are already past the enroll date so he will have to wait until December to enroll and then sit out a year. UC passed on getting involved for that reason...
September 19, 201214 yr He's only going to be eligible for the 2nd semester of the 2013-2014 season unless he goes to a school on the quarter system. Semester schools are already past the enroll date so he will have to wait until December to enroll and then sit out a year. UC passed on getting involved for that reason... What if he were to sit out all of 2013-14? Would he still just have a semester, or an entire year?
September 19, 201214 yr What if he were to sit out all of 2013-14? Would he still just have a semester, or an entire year? Then his 5 year clock would expire...
September 19, 201214 yr ^ That's right. I forgot about the five year clock. Does Oregon go by the quarter system?
September 19, 201214 yr ^ That's right. I forgot about the five year clock. Does Oregon go by the quarter system? Pretty sure they are on quarters...
September 20, 201214 yr Is Jahill Okafor interested in Kentucky? Yes but I can't seem him and Cliff Alexander at the same school...
September 20, 201214 yr Yes but I can't seem him and Cliff Alexander at the same school... Is it a same postition type of thing or do they just not like each other?
September 20, 201214 yr Is it a same postition type of thing or do they just not like each other? Same position...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.