Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

Realistically, who returns from next years team to go along with the 2014 class?

 

Wiltjer

Poytress?

Who else will be back after next season just looking at next years team?

 

To be honest it depends on how some of the Freshman develop. I could see returning:

Wiltjer

Lee

Young

Hawkins

Willis

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jason Jordan @JayJayUSATODAY

Jahlil Okafor tells me that he had "a great conversation" with John Calipari tonight. Wildcats making their move.

 

Jason Jordan @JayJayUSATODAY

Jahlil Okafor has always maintained to me that he's close w/ K. Towns & comp for PT is more an attraction than a deterrent.

 

 

 

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.....

To be honest it depends on how some of the Freshman develop. I could see returning:

Wiltjer

Lee

Young

Hawkins

Willis

 

Kind of what I am thinking as well.

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

2014 SG Devin Booker: “Right now I have high interest most definitely in Kentucky. It’s hard not to like Kentucky.”

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Jahlil Okafor: "I had a really good talk with Coach (John) Calipari about a week ago. Kentucky has been hitting me up a lot lately."

 

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Jahlil Okafor agrees with Calipari that he gets disrespected by a lot of other coaches in recruiting: "I've heard a few things myself."

  • Author

Jalil Okafor lists his final 8:

 

Arizona

Baylor

Duke

Illinois

Kentucky

Kansas

Michigan state

Ohio state

^ Beat me to the punch, old man.

 

Baylor, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan State & Ohio State...these schools are also on Tyus Jones' list. The two have expressed great interest playing together at the college level.

^ Beat me to the punch, old man.

 

Baylor, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan State & Ohio State...these schools are also on Tyus Jones' list. The two have expressed great interest playing together at the college level.

 

 

 

I'd say it will either be Duke or Michigan St. for those two.....

I'd say it will either be Duke or Michigan St. for those two.....

 

I think Michigan St.

I'd say it will either be Duke or Michigan St. for those two.....

 

Probably.

I bet they don't end up together.

 

99% of package deals never do. For some reason I think this one is going to work. Okafor was talking about going back and forth joking with Jones' family at a recent EYBL, they really do seem to be pretty close. Best buds I guess.

Have read where Cal is picking up on the trail of PG Josh Perkins who will be at Huntington Prep next year. May be the best passing pg in this year's class.

Have read where Cal is picking up on the trail of PG Josh Perkins who will be at Huntington Prep next year. May be the best passing pg in this year's class.

 

He's coming to Huntington from Colorado correct?

Have read where Cal is picking up on the trail of PG Josh Perkins who will be at Huntington Prep next year. May be the best passing pg in this year's class.

 

My peeps that have seen him rave about his vision and feel...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.