Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2014 Edition

Featured Replies

Stanley Johnson also attending BBM.

 

Not official yet, but two that may come are 2015, Diamond Stone and 2014 Devin Booker.

  • Replies 821
  • Views 91.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not official yet, but two that may come are 2015, Diamond Stone and 2014 Devin Booker.

 

I like her work

Not official yet, but two that may come are 2015, Diamond Stone and 2014 Devin Booker.

 

Did Booker confirm his BBM attendance? A caller on KSR yesterday made it seem like he had.

Did Booker confirm his BBM attendance? A caller on KSR yesterday made it seem like he had.

 

From what I have read, Booker was being interviewed and Stanley Johnson interrupted and implied that they would attend together. Booker didn't refute it , but stated it wasn't official.

 

Here is what I read in this article dated July 7th.

 

Stanley Johnson, the five-star from Santa Ana (Calif.) played spoiler on Booker's visit announcement, stepping into a Cats Illustrated interview with Booker to exclaim, "We've visiting together! Devin, tell him we're visiting together."

 

All Booker could do was smile and nod his head, as the four-star shooting guard from Moss Point (Miss.) became the latest to join what promises to be a star-studded visitor list for the annual pre-season celebration.

 

"I'm thinking about going there for Big Blue Madness," Booker said with a laugh. "It will probably happen but nothing is finalized as of now."

 

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1522802

From what I have read, Booker was being interviewed and Stanley Johnson interrupted and implied that they would attend together. Booker didn't refute it , but stated it wasn't official.

 

I read that also.

I read that also.

 

I believe if it was official, that KSR would have something on it.

I believe if it was official, that KSR would have something on it.

 

Probably someone just assuming he's coming based on the information you just mentioned.

Probably someone just assuming he's coming based on the information you just mentioned.

 

Agree.

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Tweaked my crystal ball predictions a bit. Currently have Mudiay, Vaughn, Booker, Johnson, Turner trending blue.

Booker told reporters he was visiting at the LBJ Skills Academy on Sunday...

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Tweaked my crystal ball predictions a bit. Currently have Mudiay, Vaughn, Booker, Johnson, Turner trending blue.

 

Emmanuel Mudiay- 6'5" Guard (Ranked #3 by Rivals)

Myles Turner- 6'11" Center (Ranked #6 by Rivals)

Rashad Vaughn- 6'5" Guard (Ranked #7 by Rivals)

Stanley Johnson- 6'6" Forward (Ranked #8 by Rivals)

Devin Booker- 6'3" Guard (Ranked #27 by Rivals)

 

That would be in addition to already committed Karl Towns, ranked 9th by Rivals. They list him at 6'10" but I thought I saw where he was recently listed at 7'0.

 

Seems less & less likely that UK lands either Tyus Jone (Rivals #2) or Jahlil Okafor (Rivals #1). Duke for those two, perhaps?

 

And Cliff Alexander (ranked #4 by Rivals), from what little I have read, seems to have a Michigan State lean?

 

Trey Lyles might end up at Louisville?

 

I put question marks at the end of those 3 last sentences because I haven't followed this class nearly as much as I have previous classes.

Booker told reporters he was visiting at the LBJ Skills Academy on Sunday...

 

Do you expect him to stay around the 20-30 range when this class is ranked for its last time?

 

And about Mudiay...does he have serious eligibility issues?

Exum is an interesting deal. He will be able to enroll at a school in December, and is eligible for the 2014 draft. Doesn't seem likely he will ever play college ball...

 

I saw on Twitter that if Exum chooses to play college ball, it'll be for the entire 2014-15 season & that he would spend the Spring of 2014 making visits. Do you agree with that?

 

Do you expect him to stay around the 20-30 range when this class is ranked for its last time?

 

And about Mudiay...does he have serious eligibility issues?

 

Yeah that level is about right for Booker.

 

Mudiay is a bit of an academic risk, but not sure how serious yet...

 

I saw on Twitter that if Exum chooses to play college ball, it'll be for the entire 2014-15 season & that he would spend the Spring of 2014 making visits. Do you agree with that?

 

After the U19 tournament he had, I can't see him going the college route...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.