July 9, 201313 yr Yeah that level is about right for Booker. Mudiay is a bit of an academic risk, but not sure how serious yet... Thanks. Booker is a 2-guard, right? What are his primary strengths? After the U19 tournament he had, I can't see him going the college route... Pretty much what I've read elsewhere. Thanks. :thumb:
July 9, 201313 yr Thanks. Booker is a 2-guard, right? What are his primary strengths? Pretty much what I've read elsewhere. Thanks. :thumb: Yeah Booker is a 2. He can REALLY shoot when he has it going and has improved off the bounce. Not a great athlete which has him in the 20s...
July 9, 201313 yr Yeah Booker is a 2. He can REALLY shoot when he has it going and has improved off the bounce. Not a great athlete which has him in the 20s... Thanks. Can he defend?
July 9, 201313 yr Not official yet, but two that may come are 2015, Diamond Stone and 2014 Devin Booker. Diamond Stone.... Seriously. Smh
July 10, 201313 yr Seems like the class is make or break around Mudiay. Not necisarily. Although he is the foundation they are in pretty tight with Josh Perkins although he doesn't have an offer yet. He's also set to announce in August which isn't a good thing if UK doesn't offer then gets burnt somehow on Mudiay. As of right now though they have Perkins as a backup option. As far as building another solid Calipari star studded recruiting class though Mudiay is essential.
July 10, 201313 yr Seems like the class is make or break around Mudiay. I'm confident he comes to UK. My concern is with his eligibility.
July 10, 201313 yr I'm confident he comes to UK. My concern is with his eligibility. They will get him in, I'm more concerned with the fact their reaching out to the next tier of guys now.
July 10, 201313 yr They will get him in, I'm more concerned with the fact their reaching out to the next tier of guys now. Next tier of PG's you mean? Or other positions?
July 10, 201313 yr Next tier of PG's you mean? Or other positions? The plan B guys who would be A guys in the middle/end of the top 25 teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.