Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb leaving ESPN

Featured Replies

He will start with CBS in September and from what I've read he may replace Steve Kerr during the tournament if SK leaves for an NBA job.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish he would leave the country

 

:thumb:

 

That deserved more than a like

He is outstanding on basketball discussion.

He will be missed, I always enjoyed him on ESPN.

I liked him on the radio with his show talking about various subjects. In-studio basketball I did not care for him all that much. Color commentating did not bother me.

I didn't mind his Big 12 talk, but didn't agree with much else he said.

Doug is leaving and Seth Greenburg and Bruce Pearl are coming on board.

Doug is leaving and Seth Greenburg and Bruce Pearl are coming on board.

 

Good adds by ESPN.

 

I could care less of Digger likes UK or not or if Digger loves Coach Knight . He just needs to go because he adds nothing.

I like Jay Bilas and Jay Williams and that's it. There's no need for anyone else.

I like Jay Bilas and Jay Williams and that's it. There's no need for anyone else.

Bilas can't do it if he becomes Big East Commissioner, as Rick Pitino has suggested. I'd say Bilas is the lead dog in college basketball commentary right now.

Bilas can't do it if he becomes Big East Commissioner, as Rick Pitino has suggested. I'd say Bilas is the lead dog in college basketbsall commentary right now.

 

Wow. Hadn't heard that. I bet he'd be a great commissioner. I wonder if he would still put out Young Jeezy tweets every morning as the Big East Commissioner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.