Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb leaving ESPN

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay Williams is unprepared at times.

 

He says a lot of stupid stuff too. I still like him though. I don't like Hubert, Bobby or Digger and Doug grates me for some reason.

 

I generally never agree with Bilas but he always seems to be right at the end of the day.

He says a lot of stupid stuff too. I still like him though. I don't like Hubert, Bobby or Digger and Doug grates me for some reason.

 

I generally never agree with Bilas but he always seems to be right at the end of the day.

Hubert was terrible. We are all winners from him being gone. Love the Pearl addition.

Give me Rece Davis, Jay Bilas, and Pearl and I'm good. The others are just noise.

Not a big fan

 

Wish he would leave the country

 

I like Jay Bilas and Jay Williams and that's it. There's no need for anyone else.

 

Bruce Pearl will be great.
Agree, of all the basketball guys I would turn off, it was Gottlieb. I'm not sure you guys are aware, he played overseas professionally.
Agree, of all the basketball guys I would turn off, it was Gottlieb. I'm not sure you guys are aware, he played overseas professionally.

 

He's a huge turd.

Agree, of all the basketball guys I would turn off, it was Gottlieb. I'm not sure you guys are aware, he played overseas professionally.

 

He was the greatest, in his eyes.

Agree, of all the basketball guys I would turn off, it was Gottlieb. I'm not sure you guys are aware, he played overseas professionally.

 

I hear his voice saying that last sentence verbatim. :lol:

Give me Rece Davis, Jay Bilas, and Pearl and I'm good. The others are just noise.

 

I can roll with that. I'll give Bruce a chance.

GT loves him. Even gave him a cool nickname ...

Wish he would leave the country

 

Wish you would also

He will be missed, I always enjoyed him on ESPN.
Me as well. Actually, the 4 that are the worst are ex-coaches(Digger, Knight, Vitale and Holtz). ESPN would do themselves a huge service by getting rid of those 4 and throw in Chris Berman as well. Pearl should make things interesting, jury out on Greenberg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.