July 19, 201214 yr Author I know it was just the D'Backs, but that was a great comeback win. Hopefully it will jump start the offense into going on a big scoring spree.
July 19, 201214 yr For your enjoyment, here are the highlights from today's game thread. I hope Leake throws a gem because I don't see many runs out of that lineup. Leake hasn't allowed more than 2 ER in his last 5 starts. Thanks Thom. :irked::madman: Well the reverse jinx didn't work yesterday. These averages are going to scare the hell out of Saunders. He better pitch around Leake at all cost. Leake should be leading off 2 runs might be to much to overcome with this lineup. This loss is on HT. Lead might as well be 30. He can't even get lefties out now. :banana::taz::banana: Chapman just wanted it more. Panic button went back in my desk drawer for another day.
July 19, 201214 yr Author For your enjoyment, here are the highlights from today's game thread. What do you have against UKMF? How does this gem not make the highlights? Votto or no Votto, losing 3 of 4 at home to a team like the Diamondbacks is simply unacceptable.
July 19, 201214 yr Nice comeback win, I didn't expect them to overcome 6 runs. Bruce is not hitting at all right now, I'm sure hoosierfan is all over that. Hope he snaps out of it soon, need his bat badly.
July 19, 201214 yr I know it was just the D'Backs, but that was a great comeback win. Hopefully it will jump start the offense into going on a big scoring spree. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
July 19, 201214 yr BP was even ticked that the fans were in panic mode early in the game. Can't believe he reads BGP during the game.
July 20, 201214 yr Nice comeback win, I didn't expect them to overcome 6 runs. Bruce is not hitting at all right now, I'm sure hoosierfan is all over that. Hope he snaps out of it soon, need his bat badly. I'm all over it. I don't want people thinking i'm a Bruce Hater, so, I just sit back and see whats going on. How long can Dusty have him in the 5 hole? From the break til now he has 1 RBI which equals his total errors of the second half. Frazier saved the day for the Reds batting in the 6 hole. Bruce should be batting in the 8 hole, no doubt. About the right now part, his average went from 254 to now a 247, not a very big difference in my opinion. Hope Bruce gets well soon, they need him while Joey is out. Knowing Dusty, after todays game, he will give BP the day off tomorrow. :lol:
July 20, 201214 yr Reds take a 1/2 game lead on the IDLE Pirates. Win the series this weekend and we are looking at a 7-3 homestand. Pretty good to start the 2nd half. The next 3 series after that are against the three worst teams in the NL, Houston, Colorado, and San Diego before the Pirates come to town.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.