Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds Series 7/16 thri 7/19/2012

Featured Replies

  • Author
Stubbs 8

Valdez 6

Phillips 4

Bruce 9

Frazier 5

Heisey 7

Cairo 3

Mesoraco 2

Leake 1

 

Anyone headed to the game today?

 

I hope Leake throws a gem because I don't see many runs out of that lineup.

  • Replies 344
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ludwick is 0-15 vs Saunders before anyone says anything.

Leake hasn't allowed more than 2 ER in his last 5 starts.

  • Author
Leake hasn't allowed more than 2 ER in his last 5 starts.

 

 

 

Thanks Thom. :irked::madman:

  • Author

Today's game on TV?

Thanks Thom. :irked::madman:

 

Well the reverse jinx didn't work yesterday. :D

  • Author
Negative ghost rider.

 

I thought MLB Network might pick it up.

I hope Leake throws a gem because I don't see many runs out of that lineup.

 

At least we have Leake's bat in the lineup. :D

 

I predict Leake's offense will contribute to today's win.

Stubbs 8 .222

Valdez 6 .229

Phillips 4 .287

Bruce 9 .243

Frazier 5 .277

Heisey 7 .276

Cairo 3 .145

Mesoraco 2 .218

Leake 1 .333

 

Anyone headed to the game today?

 

These averages are going to scare the hell out of Saunders. He better pitch around Leake at all cost.

The reds need to make a move fast. This team is not going to hit without Votto. Other than Ludwick, only Frazier has hit a home run on this home stand I believe. The other team is hitting them to keep the streak alive. Reds have had several players with extended hitless streaks this season and I still believe Jacoby needs to go. I still don't understand why Bruce cannot hit a fastball right down the middle.

These averages are going to scare the hell out of Saunders. He better pitch around Leake at all cost.

 

So you're telling me everyone but Leake is due.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.